The Break up?!

Y/N's pov

You were at Jacob's house cuddling when Brady sent you a snap...

You opened almost right away which kinda got Jacob stunnedJacob- Why did you open his snap so fast? And when did you get his snap?? He sounded kinda jealous when he asked you those questions Y/N- Wdym he's my friend

Jacob- Why did you open his snap so fast? And when did you get his snap?? He sounded kinda jealous when he asked you those questions Y/N- Wdym he's my friend. And I got his snap like 10 months ago! You said in an annoyed voice. Jacob- Well I'm sorry but I don't like you snapping him,I mean you guys see each other in person all the time! He said getting mad at the fact that you snap Brady Y/N- Babe, why are you getting mad, I mean it's not that big of a fucking deal, me and him are just friends, can you not fucking understand that I don't like him and I never will like, or even ever date him!! You yelled at him, but didn't mean to "I-I- I'm sorry Jacob- he cut you off by telling you this "You know what I'm breaking up with you, I can't do this anymore. It's constant arguments, it seems like you always ignore me when your talking to him, like what the fuck?! I don't know if you do like him or not, but I really don't like it, so just get your shit and leave, like I said we're over! Got it? And you know what, you've been a real bitch about our relationship- You cut him off by slapping him hard across the face. Y/N- YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO CALL ME A BITCH! You yelled at him really loud to the point where he slapped you across the face J/m(Jacob's mom)- JACOB WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!, she walks up to you, you have tears in your eyes, you turned around and grabbed your phone and charger, you turned around again to see Jacob with tears in his eyes realizing what he had to you, he hated the fact he just broke up with and slapped you across the face in front of his mom Jacob- I-I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to- you cut him off  Y/N- Bullshit, don't ever talk to me again! You pushed past Jacob and ran out of his house, Brady's house was just down the road, you started running to his house when you felt someone grab your hand you turned around and it was Jacob. Jacob- IM SORRY OKAY, I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT US, I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N!!! You looked at him with a disgusted look on you face. Y/N- Let go of me.... "What no I can't" I SAID LET GO OF ME NOW! He let go of with tears in his eyes, when you ran towards Brady's house you looked back and saw Jacob fall to the ground crying harder than ever before....

Jacob's Pov-
I had chased Y/n out of the house to try and salvage our relationship she was running towards Brady's house it broke my heart seeing her run to Brady's house god know what they might do, so I ran faster, when I reached her I grabbed her hand, she turned around and told her this " IM SORRY OKAY, I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT US, I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N!  What she said completely shattered me "let go of me.... " what no I can't" I SAID LET OF ME NOW!" I let go of her with tears in my eyes, she started running back towards Brady's place I fell to the ground knowing that I not only broke her heart but I broke my own...

no one's pov-
You reached Brady's house and rang the doorbell few times until someone opened the door, It was Brady, you looked at him, and ran up to him and hugged him " He broke up with me, I don't know what to do Brady I thought he loved me but I guess he doesn't love me like I thought he did-" Brady stoped you bc you were about to have a panic attack "Hey hey hey calm down, and what do you mean he broke up with you?" You cried into his chest not knowing what I'm going to do "He slapped me across the face Brady" You mumbled into his chest "HE DID WHAT TO YOU" He yelled, which made you flinch a little but he didn't notice, he hugged you tight, he ran his fingers through your hair, to calm you down, you stopped crying you looked at him and smiled and he smiled back....

783 words