Changed-II 🖤

Author's Pov..........

Ohm was standing infront of his room window waiting for Nanon to come. Soon after he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in Mr. Nanon.....did you bring that file which I asked for to analyse.....did you find any mistakes" asked Ohm sternly he raised his hand to ask for the file. Nanon quickly handed over the file to him.

"Only few Sir but I already correct them..... you can also check them yourself" Nanon said confidently. He was standing there so Ohm gestured him to sit on the sofa beside him.

Ohm was checking the file and he got very impressed by Nanon's work......he didn't find any mistakes. They both were working quietly but suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Knock......Knock......Knock.......

"Master Ohm..... your uncle Kiet has sent a designer for you to select the engagement suit" said a butler from outside the door.

"Fine tell him to leave the suit here......I will choose them later" Ohm said uninterested still focusing on his work. But for Nanon his heart was aching so much......he was just sitting beside Ohm quietly while hanging his head low controlling his tears.

30 minutes later...........

"Excuse me Sir I...... already completed my work so...... I'm taking my leave now" Nanon said ignoring the lump forming in his throat he was holding his emotions for too long.....for now he just want to run away from here and cry his heart out.

"Wait Mr. Nanon don't be in a hurry..... actually I need your help in selecting the suit" Ohm said grabbing his wrist tightly pulling him down.

"Sorry Sir..... but I need to go somewhere" Nanon said arguing with him trying to free his wrist from his hold.

"I'm not stopping you either..... just help me to select one.....and then you can leave" Ohm said arguing back not letting him go. Eventually Nanon gave up and decided to help his stubborn boss.

They both were standing infront of a large mirror which was placed on the next room......Nanon was checking every suit on Ohm to see if it's looking good or not....... but Ohm's full focus on him.......he was starting at him through the mirror intensely.

"Finally...... this one will go well on you" Nanon said while placing the suit infront of him...... unknown to Ohm's intense gaze on him.

"Thanks..... now you can leave" Ohm said firmly he took his suit from Nanon's hand and without looking back he walked away.

"Weird" Nanon mumbled himself he also left the room. When he was about to leave the house he heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Nanon Son...... it's you" said a old man from behind approaching him with bright smile. He put his hand on his shoulder and turned Nanon towards him.

"Kiet Sir.......I mean uncle how are you" Nanon said smiling but suddenly Kiet hugged him tightly. Making Nanon Chuckled at his behavior.

"I'm fine Son..... come on let me introduce you to someone" Kiet said smiling he quickly hold Nanon's hand and take him towards Ohm study room where Alice and Korn was sitting discussing about Korn's company.

"Alice meet Nanon who convinced me about your marriage with Korn" Kiet said proudly patting his shoulders.

"What...... Oh my God nice to meet you my angle boy" Alice said jumping excitedly wrapping her arms around Nanon's shoulders.

"How are young Master" Korn said bowing his head down.
"Jeez.....Korn don't be like this and how many times I told you stop calling me young Master because I already lost my status" *Sigh* said Nanon with done expression.

"I'm sorry.....but for me you are my young Master and always will.....no one can ever change this" said Korn stubbornly.

"Wait a minute guys.... bother to explain that what's going on here" Alice asked confused she fold her hands over her chest and raised her eyebrows at them.

First Korn told her how he used to wander around in street's....... searching for food. After the death of his father his mother abandoned him.
At that time when he lost his hope in life...... then suddenly his young Master came and gave him a new life. From that day to now..... Korn love's him unconditionally like a big brother. And Nanon also helped him when he told him about the girl he like.

Flashback.......

Three years ago.............

Kiet was working on his office then suddenly he heard a knock on his door.
"Come in" he said looking at the person who was now standing infront of him.

"Good morning Sir my name is Nanon Korapat kirdapan Mr. Khun Kirdapan's Son" Nanon greeted him with a wide smile.

"Please come with me.... I want to show you something......and don't worry I'm not gonna waste your precious time..... it's important" Nanon said with a serious expression.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So young Man you are telling me that I'm ruining my own daughter's life......for your kind information I'm her father and I only want best for her" Kiet said pissed while folding his hands. They both were standing infront of a expensive restaurant where Alice and his fiancé was having their lunch.

"I know Sir........but please look yourself your daughter is looking so pretty and his fiancé is also looking very handsome....... they both were looking very good together and the expensive atmosphere was also perfect for them...... I'm not denying it" Nanon said smiling looking at Kiet who seems very proud on his choice but after hearing Nanon's next word his face went sad.

"And what about her smile Sir......you said yourself that she have a bubbly personality but why can't I able to see that.....see yourself maybe you can figure out where did her smile gone" said Nanon now he was looking at Alice who seems to lost in her own thoughts.

Next Day...........

Again Nanon and Kiet both were standing together but now they were standing infront of a small park usually couples come there. This time Alice was sitting with Korn on the nearby bench they both were bickering like a kid over a ice cream.

"So Sir what's your decision still wants to marry her..... with that boy whom she doesn't love...... or the boy who can make her happy.... Now choice is yours" Nanon said chuckling looking at their direction.

"Thank you so much Son for opening my eyes.....and it's uncle Kiet for you not Sir my boy" Kiet said smiling and tearing up seeing his daughter being silly with his lover.

and it's uncle Kiet for you not Sir my boy" Kiet said smiling and tearing up seeing his daughter being silly with his lover

Kiet Chittsawangdee
Age - 57
Famous Tycoon love his daughter and Ohm....... doesn't know about Ohm and Nanon's relationship he just know that Ohm used to work there.
-----------------------------------------------------------