Not Important

Now that I think about it, it's actually funny how utterly unimportant I am to this world.
If this was a story I wouldn't even be a side character. I would simply be a silhouette that no one would notice. It wouldn't have any kind of consequences to the plot or the other characters.
If I wouldn't exist, not as in dying but as in never been there in the first place, it wouldn't change anything.
Atleast not to the worst.
If I had never existed my parents would have a lot more money because they wouldn't have needed to spend any of it on me. They would have had a lot more time for them selfs and for the things they like to do. They would have had a lot less stress in their lives.
My teachers to. They would have had less stress dealing with such a lacking student like me.
Or the people I hang out with. They wouldn't have waisted their time spending it with me instead of spending it on doing things that they like. They wouldn't have to listen to me rambling on about utter nonsense that no one would ever care about.

So in conclusion, my existence is absolutely useless. Simply not important to this world.
So I am kinda wondering if anyone would notice if I would just disappear and if yes, when would they notice.