chapter one: The first time meeting

Third person POV:

Eveylyn was just watching dsmp on her computer, the only viewer which was kinda weird, when a sudden bright light flashed amd she felt slightly dizzy and sleepy. When she woke up, to her horror she was in the game! She began looking around, and freaking out, and while the stream thought it was planned and she was just a new player, this wasn't planned.

Hoe she(I) looked(yes wirh the wings, kinda like how phil would have wings big white):

        She began to freak out and ran down the path trying to figure out what was going on, unaware of the watchful gazes from tommy, techno, and wilbur

She began to freak out and ran down the path trying to figure out what was going on, unaware of the watchful gazes from tommy, techno, and wilbur. They were confused of the new person added to the server, and why they were acting that way, and their mincraft charecters were just curious of who she was.

After ten minute she realized that people were their and rushed up to them. Tommy, techno, and will were confused but played along assuming dream had added her and this was apart of the lore or something. " Wilbur! " she screamed, throwing herself onto the shocked mincraft player. " Uhh who are you? Is your name eveylyn wasnotfound or something, that's what your user says? And are you related to dream or george by any chance? " The mincrafter asked, and she just nodded.

Deciding to play along eveylyn just nodded. " uhhh.. Yeah! Actually I need some help! I was.. uhhh.. looking for.. Dream! " she said making up her mind. She needed someone to help, this happened a lot more then you'd think and he was one of the many people who this has happened too, so maybe he knew what to do!

" Why do you need that bitch? And how old are you? " Tommy asked. " I'm thirteen? " she answered hesitatantly. " yes! YOUR YOUNGER!! Finally! " Tommy screamed jumping up and down in excitement and she just nodded awkwardly. " Uhm.. Okay.. " She said awkwardly.

" Hey be careful!! You night fall off the edge! " She screamed as tommy jumped up snd down on the bridge going more and more to the right and getting dangerously close to the edge of the bridge. " You act like my mom! " Tommy said, and eveylyn flushed in embarrassment and glared.