I'm Pregnant

It had been six months since i had married Shang on our mission and even though we had our differences it didnt stop our love.

My mother in law was a big woman who ate as twice as much as she should but she was very kind taught be to be a good wife while still doing my duty to the emperor.

However latly i had started to be sleep deprived feeling sick and my moods have been all over i havent even bleeed this month. My mother told me these were sighns of me being pregnant at first i laughed but now i wasnt so sure this was the seventh time this week i'd been sick.

Actually now that i think about it me and Shang had been good at making love every night. The thought of me being pregnant brought a smile to my face. Now all i have to do is tell Shang.

He came home the night had just turned dark. When i saw him on his horse he really did look handsome.

"How was your day love" his voice was like satin as he strood over to me before planting a loving kiss on my lips.

"Fine will you follow me to the bench" he nodded slightly before we walked over to the stone bench under the beautiful blossom tree.
"Shang i'm pregnant" his face turned from tired to him having a huge smile. He got up picked me up by my waist then twirled me around as our laughter mixed with the air.