The End Is just The Beginning

Finally, after more than 12 painful rounds of boxing in the WVBA, he was finished. Mac had defeated all of his opponents and won. Although, even after all that, he wasn't close to being done his job. He had to train hard in order to get where he is and he can't back down now, from the next season. And even if he didn't win the season, interviewers, reporters, and fans will be surrounding him with questions about his defeat or victory. Mac walked out of the WVBA and, as he predicted, everyone was asking questions like "How do you feel about winning the hardest boxing tournament in the world?" or "Are you ready for the next season?" or even, from fans, "OMG its Little Mac! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! PLEASE, CAN YOU SIGN MY POSTER?" They may annoy him with all their questions and fangirling but, after all, they are his fans and he wouldn't be where he is now without his fans. After answering questions and signing poster for what seemed like forever, he headed to his small apartment. He reached his room and flopped on his bed, exhausted from all the boxing and Mac did the one thing he had been waiting for all season: to sleep.

Hey! This is my first story I've ever made on Wattpad so let me know what you think! Plz, no hatin >_<