I got you

lee su ho

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. I have been following Jookyung for three years. I know everything about all the places she goes, who she sees. But this really shocked me. I was so shocked that I unintentionally backed away. Did I hear it right? But even if I had heard wrong, what about the thing I saw? I didnt saw wrong, no.
My retreat made the leaves of the trees rustle under me. damn it. I didn't have a good view. I didn't know if his bodyguard knew I was here or not. I tried to hide myself.
oh shit. I saw him. Seojun, Jookyung's bodyguard was coming towards me. This time the i was done. I knew it would not be easy for me to leave. I got up to run.
away.

Seojun: You again?

I started running as fast as possible. How long do you want to follow me? Aren't you tired? We have been running for an hour, damn it. How much breath do you have? How can you run with that suit you are wearing?
I can't run anymore. How unlucky I must be that he got me on this important night. So far, I've gotten away with it. I can do this again. Why is the street so quiet? Which way should I go?
As I was running and saying all kinds of prostitution to this boy in my head, I saw a dark alley and quickly ran into it. I hided and prayed that he would not find me. When he reached the alley, I quickly closed my eyes and held my breath. Ten minutes had passed and I was breathing as slow as possible. There was no sound.
Does it mean he was gone? I did not dare to open my eyes. I didn't want to know what would happen if I was caught. I was drowning in my own thoughts when I felt someone grab my shoulder.
Damn!

Seojun: I finally got you!

I opened my eyes. that was it. damn. what happens now. What does he wants to do to me?

Seojun: Did you think you could get rid of me forever?

Suho: If it could be, that would be great.

Seojun: You will understand when I hand you over to the police.

Exactly what I was afraid of. But I tried to pretend not to know.

Suho: The police? What did I do to make you want to inform the police?

Seojun: A stalker like you deserves to stay in prison for a long time.

Stalker? Did he just called me stalker? I'm just a big fan. But I don't see myself as a stalker at all.

Suho: Who did you called stalker?

Seojun: Is there anyone here besides me and you?

Suho: I'm not a stalker! You can't call me like this for taking a few pictures.

Seojun: When we check your bag and phone at the police station, we will know if you are one or not.

My breath stopped. The things in my bag and phone were all against me. I should not go a foot to the police. Think Suho, think!
Suddenly I remembered the self-defense program I saw on TV. I counted to three in my head and raised my hand with all my strength and pushed his hand away from my shoulder. He did not expect it. He was shocked. Before him to could get his mind back, I pushed him back and started running. I was tired but I had no choice.

Seojun: stop, you psychotic boy

Suho: no way! So you can screw me?

I had to change my path. I remember this place. I know a great place to get away from this man. I changed the direction and I almost lost my balance because of my fatigue and speed. But it went well. I was saying congratulations to my excellent orientation in my head

Seojun: Be careful!

At the same time, when I heard his voice, I saw two lights coming towards me. Before I could move, two hands hugged me. And then... the sound of the car braking hard.