1

(Picture is ashlynn)

I sit there blasting music through my headphones trying to drown out the sounds coming from my sisters room from her and her booty call. I was out of the house but when I came home they were still up there and I there's nothing to do where I live. After a while I take my headphones out and hear my sister giggling and the guy saying stuff like "come on tell me where it is" and my sister laughs again. I guess she's hidden his shirt or something, she always does that. I suddenly get an idea and I text my friend Isaac and tell him to meet me at my house in ten, then I head to my sister's room and walk in. My sister is in her bra and pants laughing and the guy is clothed except he is shirtless and is looking around he stops when I come in "you said there was no one home" he says "'cus I thought there wasn't" says Brooke my sister looking at me "what do you want" she says but she already knows I put my hand out "Money" I say and the guy looks at her weird "no, go away Ashlynn" she says "Fine so you do want mom to find out about you booty call. And not just this one" I say and Brooke goes red "there's some in the drawer" she says and I walk over and take it "thanks" I say and stop at her bed and pull the guys shirt out from under the pillow "Hey!" says Brooke "here" I say handing the guy his shirt "thanks the names Carson" he says and puts his shirt on."Yeah I don't care" I say and walk out just as I'm about to shut Brooke's door she says "You are going to hang out with the guys aren't you" she says and I stop "Ash you're gonna get arrested one day" she says and the guy stares at me "Ash please don't go" she says "Don't follow me and don't tell mom where I've gone" I say and I walk out.

When I get down stairs Isaac is sitting on my couch "hey, you could've said you were here" I say and he gets up "I know but I wanted to see if you managed to get money from your sister" he says and I smirk "ASHLYNN I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING!" shouts Brook "Yeah yeah!" I shout back and brook appears at her door "Hey slut" says Isaac "Asshole" she says and goes back to her room as her booty calls comes out. "Come on do you have the stuff" I say and Isaac nods "It's in the car" he says and we both head out.

Isaac and I have known each other since we were kids and yes I know we have both gone down bad routes in life buts there's point trying to go back. "Ash!" says Jace when I meet up with the other guys "Hey" I say "you brought the stuff" asks Zander and Isaac nods, they both go to his car and grab the bag filled with spray paint and bring it back to us we take it out cover our faces with bandanas and put our hoods up and start painting.

I stand looking at my painting "Come on Ash" says Logan "shut up" I say and I add a few more things "there" I say and I sit with the guys "you actually did it" says Drew and I smirk, Drew bet me I couldn't paint a monster with long hair, holding a diamond. "Cough up" I say and drew hands me his pack of cigarettes I haven't had one in so long I lite it and take a deep breath then exhale breathing out a cloud of smoke. After a little while of more bets and dares. Logan looks up "ooohhh looks like we have a spy" he says I look up in the direction that logan's looking so do the other guys. When I do I see the guy my sister was with, what the hell did he follow me here. I get up and walk over "what the hell are you doing here" I say pushing him back "I wanted to see what you were doing" he replies "what so you can rat me out" "no" "then why?"

"because you interest me" he says smirking I roll my eyes "pathetic" I say and i hear Logan shout "hey has he left or do i need to teach him a lesson"

shit Logan don't you realise that will give us away I think and I turn back to the man whore

"look cameron or whatever your name is I am doing you a favour leave now and don't tell anyone you saw us or I will let Logan beat the shit out of you" I say and his face turns serious "okay" he says and I walk off "the names Carson not cameron" he says "yeah I still don't care" I say back I don't need to turn around to know he's smirking...people like him are pathetic.