Chapter 1 -The very start.

Hi, today is a boring day, and when is a boring day i start to write stuff...normaly with no sence.

So my day started with me going crazzy about the alarm clock, because in the day before i decided that the volume was too low, and because of that i put it in the max,and when the clock finaly ringed i freaked out with the noise and i fall out of my bed. So embarassing.I am glad no one saw that awkward moment.

Some minutes after this catastrofy, i put on my make up , my hair was bruched, and i was ready to go into the car and unfortunaly going to school having history of the arts test. At this point i'm having my second panic attack of the day because i don't know anything.

Sorry i talk so much that you don't know anything about me, unless the part where i am extremely clumsy. So my name is Skylar Heart, im in 11th grade and i love to draw. Looking at my apresentation it looks like i am just another person, put i'm everything but normal.By the way the exame was alright.

My best friends invite me to this party tonight because it's like one week to start summer holidays, so who doesn't celebrate the 2 mouths freedom? Well i do.

The party starts at 23:30...and the disco calls Ferriow , don't ask me why because i don't understand that stupid name either. Oh forgot to tell you that i am from L.A.

It's almost 22:30,and i already prepared my "costume", just to let you know (i'm always forgetting the important things) i have green eyes , my hair is light blonde.

When the music started and people started having fun, i was already dancing. The party was so awesome i had so much fun with my bff's...oh i forgot to tell you i saw something really awkward that i didn't even know if it was my imagination, but then i realize that i don't drink at all so i couldnt be drunk, i really saw it...a tall guy,with black hair and big black eyes...he looked so supernaturally beautiful that i just couln't believe he was there , and probably new in town, because i'm sure that if he was here before i would notice.

We look at each other in way that i fell amazing, and then he started walking towards me...and...