Assassin Dream

Assassin: I gave you a home a family and made you save thousands of people we freed people and this is how you thank me by trying to kill me.

Ratchet: Saved people you didn't save them you just killed more people than the templars ever did.

Ratchet tightens the grip on the assassin to send fear in the man.

Ratchet: I was blinded I should have seen the evil in your hearts you nearly made me walk down the wrong path all those people I killed all because I fell for you stupid tricks and then finally I sore the evil in you and I can't let you do it to anyone else so I must kill you.

Angered by the words Ratchet said the assassin takes out the hidden blade, in attempts to kill Ratchet but Ratchet notices his attack and grabs the man's hand and cuts it off 

Assassin: uhhhhhh!

The assassin screams in pain as he looks down and sees his hand on the floor and looks back a Ratchet eyes full of anger. Ratchet pools out his sword.

Assassin: You can't kill me no man can kill me!

Ratchet: Go to hell

Before the assassin could respond Ratchet cuts his head with the sword and kicks him of the cliff ending the man's life.

Ratchet: Ahhhhhh!

Ratchet shots awake from his dream he quickly looks around trying to figure out where he is as his brain starts to waken he realises where he is in his apartment. 

Ratchet: just a dream. He tells him self

Ratchet: Every day I have the same dream the same exact thing that happened in the past I dream about why?

As Ratchet starts to talk to himself Clank comes rushing in.

Clank: Everything ok Ratchet

Ratchet is shocked by Clank suddenly entering his room but soon he gathers up all that has happened and gives a response.

Ratchet: Yeah I'm fine pal just a nightmare is all.

Hearing no response Ratchet looks at Clank curious wondering what he is looking at. After a while Clank points at Ratchet arm Ratchet looks down at his arm and sees on how it's bigger and way more muscular. Ratchet panics and quickly try to find the little device in his arm and taps a fuse buttons on it after that his arm goes back to normal.

Clank: The device is starting to not work you need to at least find another way to hide the really you or tell ever.

Clank is cut of by Ratchet

Ratchet: There is no other way clank this is the only thing hiding the real me I can't tell everyone hi guys this isn't my real body this is a big muscular lombax I can't Clank they will call me a monster again and good people will start to fear me.

Clank doesn't respond for a while trying to find something to say to him 

Clank: Ratchet at some point you will need to show everyone who you really are well how you really look like I mean you can't keep hiding it.

Ratchet is quiet lost in his thoughts 

Clank: Anyway  try to rest up Rivet and Kit will be visiting tomorrow they are finally free from work.

Ratchet: Wow really we haven't seen them for a while know have we. 

Clank: No we haven't but if I may ask what was the nightmare about

As soon as Clank ask this question Ratchet starts to sweat a lot felling his wait fur Clank notice this and was about to speak until.

Ratchet: It was nothing really just a ordinary nightmare monster chasing you the original really.

Clank could see that this was not a ordinary nightmare people have this was something else but he decided to let this one go

Clank: ok well I'll go back to rest mode you get some sleep Ratchet big day tomorrow.

As Clank starts to walk out of the room Ratchet starts to think about Rivet. Finally I get to see her again been a long time what should I say to her. After a while talking to himself Ratchet yawns and goes back to sleep.

.....

Some where in Megalopolis a assassin stands on the roof of a building finding a man all alone he jumps down from the roof making a noise on purpose so the man could hear him. the man looks back and see the assassin he gets scared and starts to run the assassin runs after him. The assassin start to jump side to side of walls trying to catch the man but after a while the path comes to a dead end

Stranger: What ever you are after or who ever you are after you got the wrong guy I'm just a simple man going.

The man is cut off by a sudden punch to the face by the assassin after the assassin pins the man to the fall by shoving his arm against his throat.

Asssassin: Where can I find a man called Ratchet. The assassin says in a deep voice.

Hearing no response the assassin takes out the hidden blade and brings it dangerously close to the mans throat. 

Stranger: Pls sir I have a family 

Assassin: Then answer my question where can I find Ratchet!

The assassin start to lose his patience

Stranger: They live 2 hours away from here. Here take this map I marked where they live

Assassin: thank you 

Befor the stranger could respond the Assassin cuts his throat.

Assassin: Sorry but can't have you telling anyone.

The stranger lays on the fall slowly starting to die he tries to speak but with he throat cut he couldn't the last thing he sore was the assassin smiling.

The assassin walks away climbing back up a building.

Assassin: I'm coming for you Ratchet and I will kill everyone you care about and make shore you watch them die.