[No reaction]

Tsukyomi's room

Tsukyomi: *Laying on the bed and looking at the roof**Door knock*Tsukyomi: It's open

*Door knock*
Tsukyomi: It's open.
*Obito opens the door and comes inside*
Tsukyomi: *Sigh* Now, need to talk with an Uchiha... *Lazily stands up*
Obito: Listen, lady, I know you hate the Uchiha clan because two clans fought with each other! But I'm to talk! Peacefully...
Tsukyomi: Yea, the 4th generation now will live in peace. *Walks to the window*
Obito: I want to talk about Naruko. Why do you all look at her like she is sick?
*Tsukyomi turns around*
Tsukyomi: Before y'all came, we saw your 'sister' coughed with blood. We will see her as a sick one.
*Obito's eyes widen in shock*
Obito: So you know....?
Tsukyomi: Well, maybe you explain about the illness?
Obito: Unknown illness. Get new symptoms every few days, or after the first symptom. *Sit's on the chair*
Tsukyomi: That bad?
Obito: Just imagine yourself, you suddenly cannot breathe, and later on you can breathe!
Tsukyomi: You know, never mind. It's a pretty harsh illness...
*Obito just looks at her*
Obito: Only now realized?
*Tsukyomi shrugs her shoulders*
Tsukyomi: I never was sick before, so, I don't know. I only can imagine the pain of being sick.
Obito: I see. But, did your son have any illness?
Tsukyomi: They had, but, I healed them right away, and not letting Butsuma know about it.
Obito: Not letting Butsuma know?! But, isn't your husband, the father of your sons?!
Tsukyomi: I don't consider him to be my husband, cheating on me and abusing me mentally and physically, give me a break.
*Obito struggles with shock*
Obito: Sorry, I didn't know...
*Tsukyomi look's away*
Obito: Well, I will take my leave. *Silently places something on the table before he leaves*
*Tsukyomi looks at the door that became closed, then she saw the sweets on the table*