Chapter 1

I never thought i would ever come this far. Ever. Its my first day as a Freshman at NYU with my best friend, Jade. We are currently trying to join a scholarship and it might be quite tough. Me and Jade used to be quite the party girls in high school but we have both changed and matured very much since then. We are way more mature and prefer staying in to watch movies than go out to parties. I am so glad i live on campus because my life at home is practically a living hell. My parents split up when i was about 12 and its not so fun. My parents havent been able to stay in the same room ever since and my father has a new girlfriend. My mother has never been very supportive of my dreams for as long as i can remeber.
"Oi Alex! Hurry up! Its our first day and i dont think you wanna be late." My best frind, Jade, screams. I chuckle and i quickly slip on some yoga pants, some random band shirt and converse. I very quickly tie my hair up in a messy bun and slip my glasses on. I grab my bag, phone and the dorm keys and rush out the dorms with Jade. I check my timetable and groan. I have English. Obviously Jade has a different lesson but a sophmore comes up to be and introduces herself.

"Hello! You must be Alexia! Im Scarlett. I was told that your new and i see you have English so just follow me!" I smile at the girl whos name i have leared as scarlett. She seemed so sweet. As we are walking a group of boys, who look like seniors, whistle and look at us.

"See you made a new friend Scarlett. Is she a freshman?" One of the boys asks as he bites his lip and eyes me up and down. He has blonde hair and blue-greeny eyes. And obviously the are talking about me. Im not a shy person but i dont know what happened. I just stood there behind Scarlett. After all, they WERE seniors.

"Give it a break will you Niall? And Yes she is a Freshman. And no. Shes not intrested" Scarlett spoke for me. She just straight up told them i wasnt intrested. But there was actually one guy. He had dark brown curls and he was wearing a beanie. He starred into me blue eyes so i starred back into his amazing green ones. Not much later he winks at me and bites his lip so i just turn around and follow Scarlett to English. As we enter, everyone is asked to sit down and Mr.Rox asks me to sit next to curly. The one i saw in the hallway.

"Okay class. We have a new student! Stand up please." He says. So i stand up and do a very non-sexy hair flip as i wink at Scarlett and she winks back at me. I hear a few guys whistle so i just sit straight back down and laugh. English is so boring but i feel a tap on my shoulder. Its curly. You know, i should really learn his name.
"What do you want?" I ask a bit harshly. He just laughs at me so i stick my middle finger up at him. He starts playing with my hair.

"Fuck you." I say to this very attractive but annoying stranger.
"I know you want to"
"Um duuh!" I playfully reply to him. He obviously didnt take that as a joke sincehe smirks at me and puts his hand on my thigh. I smack his hand awag and he lets out a little yelp. Mr.Rox obviously hears and says
"Harry and Alexia. You two love birds keep it to yourselfs or just do it after the lesson"
And just i was about to deny Harry interrupts "Sorry sir. But my girlfriend over here is looking quite hot today. Would you please excuse us? We wont disturb your lesson" He casually says as Mr.Rox nods his head slowly. Harry grabs my hand and drags me out the classroom.
"Hello love, im Harry. And im guessing you are Al-"
"Alex. Just Alex. But wait actually, you dont get to call me that. You call me Alexia." I smirk at him.
"And why am i not allowed to call you Alex?"
"Because i dont know you and i dont like you very much."
"You dont like me?" He smirks.
"No. Im sorry. I would love to stay but i kindof have a boyfriend to take care of right now."
"Okay love. Quit the roleplay. You want to fuck me. Just admit it and i might make your wish come true." He pulls me in closer by the waist. Our faces getting dangerously close. He kisses me with all be passion he has but i decide to not do anything and not kiss back.
"Do you even know who i am?" He smirks at me.
"Um. Harry? Or is it Harold? Or hennry?" I joke about.

"Im Harry Styles. And i am the most popular guy here at NYU." Wow. A fratboy just kissed apme and i denied him.

"Shall we try that again?" He laughs. I nod. He places his lips onto mine and i kis him back. His lips fit perfectly with mine and i hear him say "jump" without breaking the kiss. I do as im told and i get carried out of campus to a car.
"Wana have some fun love?" He smirks at me.
"OH MY GOD ARE WE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK?" I ask and he laugh cries. He asks if ive done it before and i say no.
"Cant wait. Ive never done it with a virgin. Should be fun." He smirks at me. I laugh at him because he actually thinks he will take away my innocence. NOT HAPPENEING HARRY.
"How many girls HAVE you been with" i ask with a disgusted look on my face.
"Too many to count"
I immediatley get out of the car and run back on campus. That is so disgusting. He has done this to so many girls and im just one of his targets. Amazing. I check the time and notice its 1pm already. So i go back to my dorm and find jade on her phone. As soon as i walk into the room Jade jumps up on me and she tells me shes been so worried.
"Okay details. What have you been doing. We had 2nd lesson together and you didnt show up so i told sir you were ill and had to go home. Same for 3rd and 4th." So i tell her EVERYTHING.
"Lets find this Harry guy!" She says and runs out the room while grabbing my hand. The next 15 minutes shes been trying to guess which one he is. But i g
Finally give up and tell her.

"YOU NEVER SAID HE WAS A SENIOR" she screams so loud that the whole room looks at her "CONTINUE GUYS" she screams again and everyone laughs and goes back to their business. We walk up to Harry and his friends and Harry gets up and he kisses me but i dont kiss back. Until he starts tickling me. Then it turns to a makeout.
"GET A ROOM" everyone says. Me and Harry laugh and he invites me and Jade to eat with them at lunch. So me and Jade agree. I sit on harrys lap because the child wont let go. Everytime i try to get up he slaps me ass which is defiantely not PG13 seeing as high school kids were visiting today.

HARRY

Alex is so damn beautiful, and i totally got this.
"HAWYYY LET GOOO" she whines in a baby voice as she tries to stand up but as soon as i get ready to slap her arse, she quickly sits back down and laughs. She is just so hot. I just wish she didnt know about my reputation. I completley ruined it all. But im not the type for girlfriends, but Alexia might just change my mind. I kisses her and we made out there in the dinner hall. A little boy walks up to us and asks us what we are doing. We tell him what we are doing and i give him some terrible advice for his girlfriend. We watch the little dude fo up to a girl, and grab her ass. She turns around and slaps him and Alexia laughs.

ALEXIA

I walk up to them and tell the little girl that my boyfriend told him to do that and she hugs me. So i hug her back bcause she is so cute.
" i TOTALLY imagine being a dad." And he looks at and laughs along with me and his friends. We all ditch last lesson and go to the pool where stuff really goes down. I change into my swimsuit and feel really gross but i get out to Harrys pool and everyone is in the pool except me and Louis. He comes up behind me and grabs my ass when no one is looking and whispers in my ear "if Harry didnt love you this much you dont know the dirty things i would do with you" and he throws me into the pool and onto harry. And he obviusly tries to undo my bra but we take it to his room.

"Do you wanna have kids or not?" He asks while trying to keep a serious face.
"HAVE KIDSSSS" i playfully say so he pretends to to inside me without protection but then he puts his condom on and he sees that im nervous and scared.
"Dont worry. Ill go slow. I promise, just kiss me and the pain will go away." and in he goes. There goes my inoccence. Yay. Amazing. Lost it. Great.

I just lost my inoccence to Harry Styles. And he doesnt do romance.

GUYSSSS IM SO SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS ORANYTHING LIKE THAT! JUST A FRINDLY REMINDER THAT THERE WILL BE NO PROPER SMUT IN THE BOOK BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL SOOO WEIRD WRITING SMUT!😂❤️