He sticks up for you

First day of school. I always hated school because I get bullied. I got dressed and headed down stairs. I grabbed an apple and ran out the front door. I got into my 2014 black mustang and drove to school. 'Welcome to hell' I thought to myself.

I jumped out of my car and began to walk to my locker. 'Gothic' 'Emo' 'Slut', repeated words were thrown at me. I got to my locker and put in the combination. I got my stuff out and put it in my backpack. I closed my locker shut and turned around just in time to be thrown against my locker. Standing in front of me was my childhood bully, Todd.

"Y/N I see how you dress and you look like a slut. How about we go to the bathroom for a few seconds..." he said letting his hands roam my body. "Get off of me" I yelled. Everyone was just watching me and laughing. I felt someone yank Todd off me and I looked up to see the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. Ocean blue eyes with long black hair. Skin perfectly white with tattoos down his arm and up to his neck.  He looked like a god. "I think the lady said to get off of her" he said getting in Todd's face. "What lady, all I see is a slut" Todd said laughing. Next thing I know, the boy punches him and Todd falls to the floor. Hard. Now everyone's eyes at on us. "She's not a slut and learn how to treat a woman" he said then grabbed my arm slightly and dragged me with him.

He stopped and turned around to look at me. His blue eyes meeting my Y/E/C. "Are you okay?" He asked looking over me. "Y-yea I'm fine, thank you." I said. "I'm Andy" he said smiling.  "Y/N" I said smiling back. He had perfect white teeth. "Well I guess I'll see you around Y/N" he said. "Yea I guess" and then we went our separate ways.  I hope to see him soon.