Chp.1

Aoma is the only person you trusted
Aoma is always an kind and loving person

You saw a weasel on a tree in the snowy day "Hi there" you said waving at it as it clearly ignored you.

Sitting down below the tree as you hid from your family till probably about 1 P.M. seeing the weasel come down from the tree as it slowly approached you "Hey buddy" you said gently booping it's nose in response it squeaked "I'm avoiding from my parents so better stay quiet and not tell them" you said to it before chuckling.

-2015/12/17-

"Mornin Aoma.." "Morning Y/n" he said bowing to you "Say let's go out for a walk" "It's snowy you dummy" "I know Y/n but please it's the same day when we first met" he said as you laughed quietly"Besides it's finally a day off of idol practice" he said yawning "Alright..just this once " you said as his face immediately lit up

-2017/??/??-

The clock rang scaring you and Aoma as you immediately slammed the clock to shut up you rubbed your eyes yawning before seeing a human beside your bed "Morning Aoma" "Morning!" He said cheerfully.

As you get out of bed preparing for school "Say Y/n" "Hm?" You hummed in response fixing your hair  "That Mahiru boy he seems like he enjoys things that are simple" "Isn't it clear enough?" Aoma laughed nodding his head "Mahiru is just a regular boy...who likes simple things..got it!" Aoma said as you shrugged it off assuming nothing from his confusing talking to himself moment.

-classruum-

You arrived to class setting your bag down feeling a few slight movements on your head which was Aoma in his weasel form as he was covered by a cap which the teacher apparently allowed Aoma doesn't like being put in the bag there was no other choice.

"Um all that's left is deciding who is in charge of the costumes" "What? I definitely can't do anything like sewing" "To begin with is there anyone in this class that can sew?" The students rambled Infront of you as you were just hidden in the back laying your head on your arm.

"What's sewing again?" "It's like making clothes" "Oh..Ok" the weasel said that was still hidden in your cap "..So—" "Hey Hey what about Mahiru? Mahiru!" Sakyua said raising his arm slightly "Mahiru was chosen to be in charge of the food prep" another student said as you weren't to familiar to him.

It didn't really matter to you "But he lives alone and can do all kinds of housework perfectly" Sakuya replied to him "Well that's true but..." The door slid opened as you lifted your head up seeing Mahiru with two basket fililed with biscuits.

"What a pain! How long does it take to decide who does what!?" He yelled as you had a what the fuck look on your face "Mahiru" "Here I baked some test cookies while you guys were deciding" he said before a the whole class swarmed him.

You slowly lifted up the cap when everyone was busy on whatever the heck is interesting about the cookies you didn't really like them neither way.

"G-get in line I have enough for everyone!"

"What.." The weasel said looking at the people "..I don't know neither Aoma" you said petting his head "Simple is best" you heard Mahiru said.

"Nande.."

-timeskip-

"Right..okay bye" you hung up the phone "Is it about the old man?" Aoma said ruffling his hair "Yep that old man does seem to struggle with things" you and Aoma laughed at the old man meaning your father.

Your dad wasn't really around much when you were a child but now his just bumbarding you with a lot of questions.

"That old man can't leave you alone for on second now can't he" "Nope" you said walking to a busy area where you spotted Mahiru and his friend with a cat in his hands "Ni-chan?" "What who?" You asked Aoma looking around "That black cat" he whispered to you pointing at the cat Mahiru has in his hands.