c 1

'BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!' he said 'YOU WILL DATE HIM NO MATTER WHAT KIM SUNOO!!' his father said, and sunoo swore he got chills because of his father's voice 'DAD I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!WHY WOULD I

DATE SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW!!!' he tried convincing his father but he knew he can never change his mind.

'SUNOO!' the father shouts then breathe deep
'sunoo please, this is for our company his family is one of the richest and me and your mother's friends, please...' he tried convincing his son's mind but it looks like he can't.

'dad please i already have a boyfriend you already know that..' sunoo said quietly to make sure no one else would hear, only his father knows about this boyfriend.

'sunoo! how many times do i have to say i don't like him!' his father screamed, sunoo took a deep breath to calm down 'dad! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE SUNGHOON AND NO ONE WILL EVER TEAR US APART!!' sunoo screamed fighting for his relationship that he is already happy in he doesn't want an other guy or any one.

'DAD I WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM FIRST I DON'T KNOW HIM I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM AND IM ALREADY IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP!' sunoo got furious on his dad for always deciding what he needs to do or not.

'dad...' he ran out of breath 'please i'm already 18 i can make my own decisions i'm not a 5 year old anymore.' sunoo glared at his dad before getting out of his father's office.

'KIM SUNOO!!!' his father tried calling for his son but it wasn't working sunoo already went to his boyfriends house.

HIII!!HOPE YOH LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!