Act 1

One sunny day at the Merpati Orphanage, an orphan named Sukma had a history of tuberculosis and had paralyzed legs due to symptoms of muscle weakness due to TB. Sukma has the same loyal companion as an orphan named Louis. They are both famous for getting along like brothers; they both have a lifespan of 4 years, and Luis is older. They have both loved each other since they were little.

On a sunny Sunday, the orphanage children played in the field and were having fun. Sukma and Luis joined in; they played throwing and catching the ball. At a certain moment, the children who were playing ball accidentally hit Sukma's wheelchair and fell. Knowing that Luis swiftly helped Sukma, Luis firmly reprimanded the children who were being careless while playing ball, but one of the children was a famous naughty boy named Dicky. With their frustration and disagreement, they got into a fistfight, and Luis lost because he was ganged up on by Dicky's gang. Sukma, full of dirt and wounds, approached Luis immediately. They were both made fun of until their nanny broke up a huge argument. After coming home from playing, they saw the sad beggar grandpa. They generously gave change to the beggar grandfather, who thanked them both and prayed that they would be rewarded accordingly.