Summary & Note

Talia also known as Tally is an innocent and naive girl who was nothing but happy with her life. That is until her parents chose to abandon her when she turned 10. Growing up with her harsh aunt, Tally slowly become nothing like her past self, secluding her emotions from the world. She became a shell that was left in her past.

Kyle was Talia's best friend before she was abandoned by her parents. Ever since their childhood, he was in love with Talia and it hurt him when he learned she needed to move with her aunt.Choosing to forget his first love, he decided to stop hanging out with her and let her go. He thought it was for the best but he never knew how much Tally needed him especially when he decided to leave her for herself.

7 years later Kyle still has feelings for her and hearing the news that his first love was coming back made him ecstatic. The problem is that Talia's not the same care-free girl anymore. She built too many walls that no one can ever break. Will Kyle get his Talia back or will she just become a girl he knew? 

- - - - - -

Hello so this is my first EnglishStory! yesss! i am so not good with this so I'm sorry if this doesn't meet your expectation.

By the way, a shoutout to @_Moustache_ for the Amazing cover she made for the book. I tell you this girl is as amazing as the cover (even more if that's possible.) So thanks and I'll post the chapter later on Bye!

I'm just a LonerInLove :D