Chapter 1

Y/N pov

There I sat watching my boyfriend play video games with our other boyfriend.
Watching him get mad everytime he go killed.

"Fuck!" He yelled. "Ha, your a sore loser" I heard my other raven haired boyfriend say.

As I continued to watch itachi play the game just staring at his facial features, he kept cursing. All those 'Fucks' and him cursing cursing shisui up.

I idea popped in my mind. I got up and stood behind him pulling his chair. I get on my knees and crawl in front of him, as he is still playing the game I touch his inner thigh. He looked at me a slight blush on his face. "What are you doin-" "Shh," I say " you go back to playing the game and let me do all the work okay?" He stares at me for a few moments and then looks back up at the screen.

I hook my fingers in his waistband and tug at them, he sits up just a bit so I can tug them off. I pull his boxers down just a bit for his Simi-hard dick to come out. I grab it and start stroking slowly, kissing the tip down and all the way down and back up. I could hear his breathing hitch a bit, as I put the tip in my mouth and start sucking it.

I take him all in and and start pumping the part that couldn't fit in my mouth. As I'm sucking I can hear faint 'fucks' come out his mouth. As I start sucking him faster I feel his hand get tangled in my hair. He mutes his mic and I stop and look at him "turn it back on" he blushed madly and turns it back on "Yo tachi you okay?" Yeah I'm fi- Mm oh fUck~" I take him him all the way in down to the shaft, as his hands both meet my hair. "F-fuck baby just like that, your doing great.. Mm~" Shisui listening to it all go down was pleased with Y/N making itachi moan like that. He was getting a boner just listening. "Y-Y/N just like that, good girl~" itachi said throwing his head back "Fuck I'm gonn-" Itachi was cut off with his sticky his shooting to the back of Y/N throat. Y/N gets up and kisses itachi on the cheek and walks back over to the bed and lays down while itachi fixes his clothes.

"So when is my turn?" Shisui asks

Hey lovelys this is my first book and really hoped you enjoyed😋