AUTHOR'S NOTE

All characters are not mine this is more like a fanfic/remake/AU of the story of Pixelberry's famous visual novel game Choices Queen B check it out on Google Playstore or App store,it's a good game 10/10!        Language: Taglish

Characters:

Beatrice "Bea"Gomez Hughes- 18, 3rd year transfer student who skipped two grade levels due to her high intelligence. A former farm girl who inherited a massive wealth from her departed aunt and used it to get into her dream university. She only wanted to live a normal college life without any drama and flare but since a certain b*tch tried to ruin her first day, she'll make sure to bring her down at the bottom of the school rankings....literally and physically😜

Poppy Min-Sinclair- 20, 3rd year student, from day one of her freshmen year she dominated the school ranking as the No.1 Queen Bee thanks to her gorgeous looks, money, and wit. Her reign of tyranny seems to be perfect until a new student pops out of nowhere getting all the attention from students and teachers alike. Anger & jealousy, she starts to ruin the new girl's first day, and surprisingly this girl isn't afraid of her like most people do.

Professor Ina Kingsley- 29, the hot anthropologist professor. She's known to be strict, heartless, and cold towards everyone on campus except for a girl she recently met in a bar who turns out to be one her students.

Zoey Wade- 21, an aspiring DJ/Music writer who becomes Bea's new roommate/BFF. She'll do anything to help and protect Bea so better watch out!

Chloe St. James- 21, the dumb blonde and Poppy's No.1 minion and BFF

Veronica Lombardi- 20, a famous blogger who only cares about her follower count, and one of Poppy's minions...and maybe friends but don't be fooled by her sweet and happy face on camera cause in real life she's serious and means harm if you destroy her follower count.

Carter Jackson- 21, a nice friendly guy who's the captain of the football team and Poppy's trophy boyfriend.

PLEASE BE WARNED THIS IS RATED SPG!! MATURE SCENES, SLOW BURN ROMANCE,  CHEATING, AND A VERY VERY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP! IF YOU'RE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO CAN'T HANDLE THIS KINDS OF STORIES THEN DON'T READ PO!