chapter 1-the day I messed up

The day I messed up. The day my sad and boring life disappeared. The day no one ever saw me like this. Breaking the rules was now at the top of my vocabulary. Even if I didn't kill somebody or stole a bank like in the movies, they put me up into jail. My mother crying, my father disappointed and my sister full of fear. Feared of what they would do to me. I broke ALL the rules. I break the one of getting back at home for 8:00, the one that I cannot cut my hair, the one that I can't watch movies or series. Even the one of eating more then 3 kilograms of my food. I broke them all. And I did it with passion. I did it because everyone left me out of this beautiful and wonderful world that nobody except me had seen. My world. But unfortunately, not everyone seemed to appreciate this freedom that I installed around me. They wanted to take it out of my hands. My hands that were in my back untill the guards put me in my prison cell. This cell was mine, mine for the rest of life. At least, this is what they were thinking... Later, while I was sleeping on the poor bed that the guards gave me, I heard a voice. A voice that I knew. My sister's voice.

- Lea! I screamed. What are doing here!

- Shhhhh! or they will hear us.

Just by saying that, I knew what Lea had in her head: she wanted to free me from the prison in which I rotted.

- NO! Don't even think of doing that, or YOU will go to jail.

- Alexia! I made a whole plan! I know how to get out of here without getting caught.

Caught. Getting caught. I got caught to much time to say it.

- I SAID NO LEA! I screamed so loudly that she stared crying. 

I thought it was because I screamed, but no, she was depressed. She waked up this morning for only one reason: get me out of jail. I knew it because I got depressed. Depressed when my parents were in the living room, standing up, waiting for me to get home, after school. They had something important, very important to tell me. When I finally got home, my mom was crying. My father was looking at the ground. 

- I...We... We have something to tell you... Me and your father... my mom said with keeping all her tears inside.

- You're...You're...Going...Going to... j...a...jail... my dad said with all the power that his tears had left him.

- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

I started crying, crying and still crying. I was getting depressed, depressed and depressed by the day they made the door bell rang. They were here. Here for me. They were getting me to jail.

When I finished remembering all those bad memories, I realized Lea wasn't there anymore... "She probably just left the jail" I said to my own. In my community, there's so much rules that dosent make sens now that I broke them. Getting back at home for 8:00 made no sens, like why do you should be home for a time already determined? This is a job my parents and for me. Not for people that nobody knows. But whatever...If you even break the rules by ACCIDENT, they will get you. Get you to jail.

(if u want a another just text me (i talk french NAD english)) 

(version pour les baddies français qui ont la flemme de lire en anglais bientôt dispo. LUV U LES COPINOUUUS🫶🏼🫶🏼🍓)