Chapter Fifteen

Foxy's POV.
    "So you'll help me?" I asked.
    "I'll help you. I do want to know why you're doing this though."
    "Freddy has always taken the spotlight for himself while people like me get forgotten about. Everyone acts like I'm such a bad guys and Freddy is so perfect. I'll show him a bad guy. Im going to make Freddy suffer by taking away the only thing that means anything to him." I said angrily.
    "Then I'll help you. So, what's your plan?"
    "I still have access to the pizzeria's cameras and audio. So I'm going to watch and listen for where and when they say they're going to leave. Then we set up camp wherever we can and wait for Freddy to leave Bonnie alone. Then, he's ours. "
    "Sounds like a good plan but how do you intend on getting him here without causing a scene?"
    "That is where I need your help. You know how to make chloroform. You are also more physically fit than I am, so you would be able to carry Bonnie back to the car. Plus we won't kidnap Bonnie in a public location so we won't have to worry about a scene."
    "Sounds like a solid plan. Alright, let's do it. Let's start checking those cameras."
    "Hey, thanks for helping me, Withered Foxy."
    "Don't worry about it. You just owe me one now." He said smiling.