(⭐) Turning The Tables (Part 2)

ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴄᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɢᴏᴅ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴜɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪʟʟʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏʏꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏʏꜱ ɪꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴇʟʟ.

[This chapter contains violence and some may find it off-putting. I'm not great at writing it but it's just a warning.]

"Backpack..?" The lantern asks, confused on why he's on the real Plane. "That's not my name, Airy." Liam corrects him. "Uh..Liam..? What am I doing here..?" Airy wonders as he looks around, slightly admiring his work.

Liam chucked before responding. "Oh, yeah. You know, you had fun being the host of ONE and I just wanted you to experience what it's like to be part of it. As a contestant." This made Airy frown. He was the host, this was his show. Why is Liam making him take part of it?

"But..I'm the host.." Airy says, still slightly confused. "I know, I know, but let's be honest here, you weren't a good one. You killed your contestants, you tortured them, you ripped them away from their lives, leaving some with nothing. I want you to experience what you did to us..." Liam replies happily.

Airy's neutral yet slightly confused face turned to a scared frown. Airy knew he messed up but most of the time they were accidents! He didn't mean to kill Tomato, it wasn't really his fault Scenty shattered, he didn't mean for Liam to drown and now he'd have to do this? Surely he wouldn't do anything bad, Liam isn't like that! He's only joking, he has to be...right? He'd make challenges for the ex-host to do and they'd be simple! Liam's a good guy and wouldn't do anything to Airy, he knows everything was an accident! Oh, but how he didn't know that the backpack couldn't give two shits if it was an accident.

Liam had gone silent for a bit, leaving Airy to wonder and look at the Plane. His sort of peaceful walk was disturbed when the presence of Liam was noticed.

"Let's get started? Shall we? We'll go all the way back to the first challenge. Hope you can keep your balance this time!" Liam slightly exclaims. This shouldn't be too hard. Airy does have good balance, it was just that the bridge was soaking and he slipped.

The backpack had gone out and got a stick or twig of sorts for the challenge. Well, probably not either as the thing was like a toothpick but it made it so he could place it down on the Plane himself because it was small enough as is. The tiny lantern on the planet was waiting for something to happen, standing in one spot until he wasn't. Airy noticed his shadow was getting bigger and he looked up. A giant wooden pole was speeding down to his direction and in a moment of complete terror, Airy jumped out of the way of the pole so it wouldn't crush him, like Tomato. He wasn't fast enough. His leg got caught under the pole. It was so sudden that he didn't have a reaction to it until a few seconds, he started crying and shouting in agony. His leg definitely broke from that, like Backpack.