Chapter 1..The After breakup

Elevens POV
5:45 A:M
Eleven wakes up after a bad nightmeer and sees max beside her sleeping.
Eleven: "Max?" *she starts shaking her*
Max: "Hmmmm" *she turns over and rubs her eye* "are you okay? You look a little scared."
Eleven: "I had a bad dream"
Max: "oh I'm sorry, Lay down and try to fall back asleep it's early."
Eleven:"okayy" *lays down very close to max*
7:35A:M
A couple of hours later they wake up and hopper is not home.
Eleven: "Max were is hopper?"
Max: "I don't know, I'm gonna go make food for us. You hungry?"
Eleven: "Yes, can you make egos pleeeeease?"
Max:*smiles* "I was gonna make them anyway."
Eleven: "yayyyy thank you max!" *she smiles and hugs max while blushing a little*
Eleven thought to herself,I think I love this girl but how I thought you were supposed to like boys.
Max: *notices eleven and gets a little worried* hey, el are you okay? You look a little sad... and confused.
Eleven: "What?" *she looks up at max* "Oh yes yes I'm fine." *she looks back on the floor*
Max: "No, No I don't buy that tell me what's wrong" *She moves closer to el and grabs her hand worried*
Hopper comes in very unexpectedly and he goes to check on the girls and knocks on the door
Hopper: "Hey kiddos, how you doin?"
Max and Eleven: "Good" They look at the door in sync then they both look at eachother and wait for hopper to leave and eleven looks in maxs eyes and grabs her hand
Max: "What's wrong" *she grabs both of els hands back and blushes*
Eleven: "I have been thinking...