Sweet as Ice Cream

A/N: This is a chomi fanfic.This may not be one shot. I write it as a gift to my junior. Hope you like it. Enjoy dear readers~ (no smuts... sorry)
____________________________________

*Bomi pov*

There she is again. Sitting in the corner of the class alone. I want to talk to her but evryone say she is weird. Should I talk to her?

"Bomi! The teacher is here!" I heard Eunji my bestie talk to me.

"Oh ok... bye!" I said to her and walk to my place.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Lee said.

"Good morning, teacher." we said in a sing-song tone.

"Ok you guys will be pair up to make a project for our school since you guys are choosen to do it. You guys must make a poster about the themes im gonna give you. You must send it by next month or else you gonna get scold by the headmaster." the teacher explains.

"How do we decide who to pair with?" Tiffany, my classmate ask.

"I already decide it so please listen carefully." Mr. Lee said.

After along wait for my name. I suddenly heard it coming out from my teacher mouth.

"Bomi and Chorong will pair up together." by those word the whole class suddenly look towards me giving me the you-poor-little-thing look. But I piss it all away cause I really wanna be friend with Chorong.

"Hi!" I ask Chorong as soon as I reach her place.

"Hi! Let's see our theme and we can discuss on how to make it." Chorong said. She is always so serious and calm, I wonder how she really is.

She always the one who clean the black board, change the water in the florwer vase, swipe the floor, arrange the table and so on. I want to help her but Eunji always say dont even talk to her cause she is weird.

She never smiles and talk less to everyone. She often talks to teachers only. If she has freetime, she would walk to the school garden and water the plants there or help the gardener. She sometime even smiles to the flowers. But I still dont think that she is wierd. She is...she is... I dont know how to describe...

"Ok" I say when the teacher suddenly came and give us the theme for the damn poster.

"This is your theme Chomi." teacher said.

"Chomi?" me and Chorong ask in the sametime.

"Yeah its your group name." the teacher explains. The name kinda cute actually.

"Our theme is 'Desert'. Based on the direction here, we need to take picture of at least three different dessert and stick it on the poster with the name of the dessert and a small recipe with a little instruction." she said explaining it.

"Ok, lets find some recipes and make it and then we can take picture of it with my camera. After that we can print out the pictures and stick it on the poster." I said.

"Ok." she said.

"Your place ok?" I ask.

"Um..ok." she said put her head down a bit. I wonder why?

"After school tomorrow, we can go to my place for a while to take the camera and then go to your place. Is that ok?" I ask.

"Ok" she said.

~~The next morning, during the recess time~~

"Hey, Chorong lets eat together. We can discuss about the project too." I said as I walk to her seat when was recess time.