A Dragon's Love, Life, and Death

So... This is a story about Kwon Jiyong's life from age 14 and up as he's a freshmen in high school and expieriencing his first....everything. Feel free to comment and vote, vote, vote!!!! *u*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*Jiyong's POV*

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* 

"Ugh...." I groaned and reached over and smacked the alarm clock, crushing it instantly. "Ah crap." I said getting out of bed. I sniffed the air and smelled the sweet smell of my mother cooking pancakes. I raced into the kitchen and grabbed a huge stack and quickly gobbled them down. My mother turned and looked at me.

"Jiyong are you ready for school?" she said smiling.

"No." i said not too enthused about having to go to a normal school

"But you finally get to make real, human, non-fire-breathing friends! Why arent you happy?"

"I liked my old fire-breathing friends mom."

She came over and hugged my head, shoving my ear into her breasts. "Oh my little dragon is growing up..."

"Mom! Let go!"

She sighed and let me go after planting a big fat kiss on the top of my head. "Go get ready for school son."

=========================================================================== So sorry for such a small begiinning but mom wants her laptop and i gots to skeedaddle. WILL UPDATE MORE SOON COMMENT, VOTE!!!!                                                                                        ===========================================================================