Spending Time 😍😇

Long chapter after long time 😉😉.
Enjoy 💃💃

*********************

After their engagement days passed happily with their phone talk,little fights and all.sometimes gaurav used to go to rahul's house without knowing to his parents.but he doesn't know that all his moments watched by his parents secretly.

And finally it was the night before marriage.gaurav was planning something to suprise sadhvi but the ideas he gets from his friends and his sister was not good.finally he planned something amd went to ask permission to take her out at night from his parents.

Gau-Ma ma please ma poitu takkunu vandhuruven ma please ma......
Van-Gaurav I said no.no means no.
Gau-Ma ewwalo naala nee sonnadha kettutu dhaane irundhen ma please ma.
Van-Yaaru nee ya aama night uh 12'o clock ku thiruttu thanama poriye enakkum appakum theriyadhu nu nenaikkiriya?

Gaurav was shocked that his parents know the truth that he was going secretly to see her.both mom and dad glare him making his friends and sister to laugh seeing his condition.he smile sleepishly looking at his parents and asked them using his puppy eyes.

Gau-Sari sari sorry ma inda thadawa mattum ma please ma inime poga maaten.
Van-Inime nee awala kootitu po na enna pogala na enna adha unakku pondati aagitale.
Gau-Pa sirikkama nee aachu sollen pa.
Var-Vandhana vidu ma adhan ewwalo nerama kenjuran la.
Van-Neengalum ennanga yellam therinjitu anuppa solringa?
Var-Innaiku mattum dhaane sari awan ewwalo naala kekkala innaikachu kettan la vidu poitu waratum.

Vandhan sighed and so gaurav who was looking at her like an innocent child.

Van-Sari ennawo panni tholainga aana seekirama vandhudanum sariya.
Gau-Okay thanks ma.

Gaurav went from their after kissing his parents cheeks making them laugh seeing his childish behaviour.

He went to his room and called sadhvi's grand pa and tells him about the plan and convince him.then he sadhvi and tells her that they will go out after all were slept.

Sad-Therinju dhaan pesringala unga amma appa and thaatha vida maatanga.
Gau-Adhallem naan permission kettachi nee ready ya iru naan gate kitta wandhu call pannuven ok bye...

Before sadhvi could asked anything he cuts the call making her sighed.

At night......

All went to sleep except the two souls.gaurav mom warn him again that don't be late and come soon to which he said ok.

At 11'o clock he started to move from his house taking the spare key to open the door.he takes his bike and went to rahul's house and tells him to open the door to sadhvi to come out.then he calls sadhvi and tells her to come out as he waiting.then she comes out.

Sad-Enga porom nu sollu appo dhaan varuven.
Gau-Yen appo unakku en mela nambikka illaya?
Sad-Appidi laam illa pa naan edhu varaikkum ponadhe illaya adhan sari vaanga polam.
Gau-Hmm sari yeru.
Sad-Sari.

With the help of his zmshoulder she sit down and adjust her dress after sitting down.sadhvi enjoy the night drive more than him.they went to a beach and spends sometime and when its nears to 12 he close her eyes with his hand and take her to a decorated place and tells.

3
2
1

Gau-Happy Birthday Wifeyyy.

Telling this he opens her eyes and shock to see the place as it was decorated with some ballons and his and her friends and his skster were their.she saw him with teara who was smiling looking at her and nodded no to which she did the same.

Par-Podhum vandhu cake s cut pannu.
Sad-Hmm.

She cuts the cakes and feeded him first and then his sister and follows to others.she had tears because it was the first birthday tha she celebrated.after giving the gifts all wenrmt to their house except this two.after they all went sadhvi hugs him and cried in his embrace.

Gau-Yeii enna ma aachu unakku pidikkalaya?
Sad-Loosu purusha appidi laam illa edhan first birthday naan celebrate panna adhan emotional aachu.
Gau-Yen nee celebrate pannadhe illaye.

She chuckled sadly to his question and without anwering him she sit down in sand and ask him to sit down too.

Sad-Naan porandhappo ve amma yerandhutanda aprom appa yenna suthama verutharu aprom chinna pullainu kooda parkama yenna kolla partharu aprom thaatha dhaan wandhu yenna awar kitta irundhu kaapathi kootitu poi walatharu.naan porandha naal appo amma appa renduperayum naan yelandhuten.appolam en birtbday annaiku nenaippe naan oru vela porakkamale irundha eppidi yellam nadakkadhu and sila neram naan sagurathuku kooda muyachi panni irukkan vaazha pirmdikkamal adhu naala dhaan naan celebrate pannace illa.

Gaurav who was sitting next to her listen all and shedded silent tears without his knowledge.he wiped his and her tears and hold her handds and tells her,

Gau-Appidi laam illa nee porandadhuku kaaga illa annaiku adha nadakkanum nu eludhi vechi irupparu anda kadavul adhu thaan appudi nadandhu irukkum aprom eppidi muttal maari nadandukada namma inda year la irundha wara ella year um birthaday celebrate panrom and nee vaazha pidikkadu nu nenaicha naala vaazha pidikkum nu nenaippa.ok va.

She nodded with tears and both hugged each other.

Then gaurav takes his gift that was a chain with his name first letter inside the heart in the chain pendant.he puts it in her neck and kissed her forehead and wish her again.he takes another chain and gives to her and asked ger put on his neck and in that heart her nanes first letter was their.she put it on his neck and smile at her.

And suddently something strike in her mind as on her birthday day their wedding was.she saw him and asked

Sad-Heyy appo gen birthday annu dhaan nammaloda wedding day wa?
Gau-Happada eppo vaachu inda koolaikku wandhuche ewwalo nerama wait panradhu adhu moolaikku wara waraikkum.
Sad-Ada sollu pa.
Gau-Aama ma nammaloda engagement day ennoda birthday naal and wedding day unnodadhu.

She suprised to his sudden revealation and smiles clapping her hands and hugged him but her face fell suddently.he asked what.

Sad-Illa naan unga birthday ku oru gift um tharallaye.
Gau-Adhan neeye enakku kedachi irukke adhu podhum and naan return gift wangurathuku illa unakku kuduthadhu so enakku wenam.
Sad-Irundhalum.....
Gau-Adhaan solrala vidu.
Sad-Hmm.

Yet she was not convinced but however he convinced and after sometime both wet to their respective houses and slept happily thinking their big day.

What will happen next?

So this is the chapter for today,if it is not upto your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Wedding annaiku yedachu bomb wekkalama wenama 🤔😝🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........