Chapter 1

Maddiline starts walking to school on a very cold fall day. She starts walking than she notice there was black paint or something on the stop sign and ground. She just waited for the car to pass and then walk fast so if any other car came She would be fine. Maddiline was a little bit popular but she didn't try to be. She acted cool most of the time and the needs laugh to try to be cool but didn't really work. Maddiline always made these weird jokes. They were horrible jokes. And she knew it. As Maddiline got to school she opened the school door and walked in fast while her brown hair flicked in the sky. Maddiline put her hand up and kept it on the wall while she walked to her class. As she walked to her locker she forgot the locker code.

            "Dang it! I forgot my locker code again!" Maddiline has to walk to the office to get her locker code. Then she had to walk way back to her locker and they gave her the wrong code. She was mad. She ran to the office again. "You gave me the wrong code to my locker. Now I cannot even get into my locker!" Maddiline complained

            "It should be correct. Let me see." Maddiline and the office lady walked back up the stairs to get to Maddiline locker. The office lady tried the code. It didn't work. "What the heck? Why won't it work? I'm gonna have to end up doing something about this.. but you need to get to class. Here is a notebook and pencil and a backpack until we figure out how to get into your locker." The lady said serious.

            "How could she just give me some stuff and think it alright?!"

            "Happened to my locker too and same thing happened. But theres a slight difference. She included a pen."

             "A pen? I got a pencil and notebook and backpack. Lucky duck. Pens are okay I guess." Maddiline had so much going on she was about to walk home.

            "Also next time don't be selfish!"

            "What do you mean?- Oh my God!  Coffee all over!" Maddiline standed but not to clean it up.