Chapter 1: First Day

I do not own the song or the concept of this book that belongs to tyk tv. Thank you for understanding.

I stood there smoothing out my new pleated blue skirt. I was waiting on the teacher to call my name. I stood in silence as I recalled the moments as to how I got here.

I was standing at the big screen waiting on the results of who got into the school. I started to play with my shoulder length black hair as my emerald green eyes were glued to the screen.

Finally the results came and five numbers were shown on the screen. At the end of the list I saw 753 which was my number. I got in to Dreamy Star one if the most prestigious idols schools out there.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard my name.

"Elizabeth Shamann"

I walked into the classroom and stopped in front of the blackboard as the teacher wrote my name.

"This is your new classmate so treat her respect." The teacher said addressing the class.

"I'm willing to take questions if you have any." I said.

Some of the girls hands went up almost instantly and I pointed to a girl with dyed purple hair.

"Do you have a favorite brand and if so what is it?"

I had to think about her question for a little bit. "Either Spicy Ageha or Angely Sugar."

She seemed content with my answer and put her hand down.

As the minutes passed by the day was slowly coming to a close ... or so I thought.

"Alright Elizabeth in order to prove you can stay in this class you must complete a test. All you have to do is have fun!" The teacher said.

"That sounds easy." I said as a girl with chin length blonde hair and sapphire eyes walked up to me and handed me a binder.

"Hang on to this." She said a I grabbed the binder from her.

I opened the binder to see three cards inside of it. One was a light purple top with black trim and a black jacket with diamonds cut out on the sleeves and dark purple trim. The second was a purple skirt and light multiple purple underskirts. The final card was a pair of short heeled black shoes with lavender bows on them and dark purple stockings with three diamonds cut out on the outside of both of them.

 The final card was a pair of short heeled black shoes with lavender bows on them and dark purple stockings with three diamonds cut out on the outside of both of them

I closed the binder and went up to the computer in charge of all the channels. I reopened the binder and took out the cards and placed them in their corresponding places. The computer screen lit up and a set of curtains opened next to where I was standing.

I entered and everything around me was glowing. In front of me was the three cards I placed in the computer.

After I got use to my surroundings I started to run forward towards the cards. As I ran through them the clothes magically appeared on me.