12. Irritating Eachother

Warning: More cursing. "Well, you do it all the time, why are you alerting us now?" so that you'd be ready for the double dose of cursing. 😂 jk! I have minimized it anyway!

 😂 jk! I have minimized it anyway!

Jungkook's P.o.v

I got up from my sleep, annoyed and done by my life. I could just succumb than to listen to this insane girl singing. What kind of god-damn sin did I fucking do in my prior life that I fucking had to share my tent with this creature. I seriously can't.

"NINA, FUCKING STOP IT" I whined pulling my hair, hasn't anybody told her that she is a horrendous singer?

"I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE STOP" I groaned shutting her mouth with my palm. She playfully wiggled her eyebrows, and by her eye smile, I can tell that she did it to piss me off.

She made weird noises which made me get my hand off her nasty lips. "It's eight and we got things to do" I sighed.

"How's your leg?" I inquired opening up our tent, mainly cause I couldn't stay there, look at her while she answers, I don't think I'll anywise forgive myself for doing that shit.

She screamed so loud, in pain, my heart froze and I could feel the chillness all over my body. If I hadn't pulled her or touched her there, she wouldn't have fallen.

I shouldn't have given that darned dare in the first place. I should at least take care of this idiot's leg until it's better. "I don't feel that much pain...that Moov spray is something" she chuckled crawling outside.

Her ridiculously little shorts isn't achieving that sufficient task of hiding her butt, they are word-for-word out of their cage. Is this the view I am gonna be ogling now?! "What the hell are you doing?"

"Going out, enjoying, you should try it too" she snapped.

><

A few hours later, we boys had a nice bath in the nearby waterfalls, and guys from the other two schools joined us. That asshole of a Jason had mangled bitterly with the guys from Dreamberry this morning, in return Dreamberry got their school points cut and that piece of fucking shit didn't even get a notice.