The mission part 1

It was a normal day at the GAR. Hunter and the other Bad batchers where walking down the halls of Tipoca City They were going to the mission whitch general Skywalker had gave to them. This mission wasn't like their missions usually. They barely had any information about the mission. They only had the location where they had to land and the location of the enemies camp.

"Hunter, I'm not sure if this is a good idea." Echo said to Hunter with a concerned look in his face. "Don't worry Echo, I'm sure we can handle this."

 "Yeah! We are clone force 99. Nothing can beat us!" Wrecker shouted. 

"Okay...I guess so..." Echo muttered.

"I did some digging and I found something interesting about that planet where the separatist camp is." Tech said while tapping his datapad.

"Well are you gonna tell us or not?" Wrecker asked littlebit irritadet when Tech was just silent.

"Let him play with his toy." Crosshair said in mocking tone of his voice. Tech just ignored them and started speaking.

"The planet is called Zastiga, it's in the Outer Rim Territories it isn't well known planet but smugglers use it as an resting place. So I tought if we could go there as a smugglers. We go to the separatist's camp and tell them that our ship crashed near by their camp."

"That sounds a good plan." Hunter says.

"But there is so many risks that can happen. Do we even have a plan b?" Echo asked.

"Oh, come on! Don't be so boring!" Wrecker said and pushed Echo.

"Tech, put the ship ready. We are leaving in 15 minutes." Hunter said and walked away.

"Yes sarge." Tech answerred and started walking towards their beloved ship, Havoc Marauder.

"Alright fellas, we have to go find some snack before we leave." Wrecker said while holding his stomach.

"We just ate." Crosshair said and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, man's gotta eat!"

After a while everyone was on board and they where ready to take of. They had a long road ahead. 

In the hyperspace Tech put the autopilot on and joined the rest of the batch. They had to go through the plan. 

"Alright, first we have to go to the location whitch general Skywalker gave to us. From there we continue on foot. Once we have reached the camp we pretend to be smugglers who's ship has crashed near by their camp. When I'm explaining the situtation to them Crosshair observes the camp from a few miles away and report to us the location of the prisoners and the possible threats." 

Hunter is telling the plan but Echo interrupts him.

"How can you be so sure they're not gonna just kill us when we arrive to their camp?" 

"We have to take the risk. We always do." Hunter says and continues telling the plan.

"Once Crosshair has gave the information we need, Wrecker blows up the explosives he has set earlier."

"Do you mean I can blow things up!?" Wrecker is so exited that he almost steps on Crosshair.

"Hey, watch where you are stepping you stupid brainless bastard!" Crosshair yells at Wrecker. Hunter and the others are trying not to laugh but it's hard.

"Okay, back to the plan. I'm pretty sure separatists are going to blame us about the explosions so we have to be fast. We start shooting and me and Tech go to pick up the prisoners. Echo and Wrecker stays outside. Any questions?" Hunter asks and stares at Echo. 

"Why are you looking at me?" Echo asks with irritadet look in his face. 

"Well, you have been asking quite many questions about the mission."

"I might have one question. Why you put me miles away from you when Tech can just scan the area?" Crosshair asks. 

"Bechos scanners doesn't work there." Thats because of the..." 

"Okay okay you don't have to explain the reason why scanners doesn't work in there!" Crosshair yells at Tech.

Tech just looks at Crosshair and continues tapping his datapad. 

"Okay maybe it's time to put on disguises." Hunter says.

.....

"We are entering the Zastiga's atmosphere. Get ready." Tech says while controlling the ship. 

There's fog everywhere and gray clouds cover the sky. It's so quiet. Havoc Marauder's door opens and Hunter and the others comes out. 

"What this terrible smell is?" Wrecker covers his nose. 

"It comes from the swamp." Tech answers. 

"Be careful, we don't have much information about this planet and we don't know what kind of creatures live here." Hunter says while scanning the area with his eye. 

"We are leaving in thirty minutes so get ready." Hunter says.

Tech is looking he's datapad while walking. There's little puddle in front of him. Tech doesn't see it in time and accidentally steps on it. It's quite deep so Tech falls on the ground. Everyone starts laughin at him. He quikly rises from the ground and wipes mud out of his face and clothes. He looks frustrated .

"Maybe you shouldn't be on your datapad all the time." Hunter laughs.

Tech just looks at Hunter and walks away.

"Hey Tech, look out the puddles. They might be quite dangerous!" Crosshair yells at Tech.

Crosshair looks at Wrecker and they both start laughing again. 

Tech was walking around. He was angry that his brothers where always making fun of him. 

Tech never showed his emotions in front of his brothers, that's why he always went somewhere else away from his brothers when he was sad, angry or when he just needed a little brake from his brothers.

"Why I am always the person who is bullied ." Tech muttered to himself. 

Suddenly Tech heard a strange sound in a nearby bush. He took his DC-17 pistols and pointed a bush where the sound came from. 

He waited a moment but nothing came out. Tech walked closer and then something jumped out of bushes right in front of him. It was something that Tech had never seen before. It was somekind of bug. It was really big and looked like spider. But this creature had wings and weird looking legs. It was blue, it's eyes where pitch black. It looked at Tech and suddenly it jumped on him. It crawled inside Tech's shirt. 

Tech felt burning pain in his chest. He collapsed on the ground and could feel the dizzines taking over his entire body. Soon the world went quiet.

-----------------------

I hope you enjoyed this. I'm not very good at writing in English but I tried my best :)