A grand awakening

"Talking" = People talking

"Thinking" =People thinking

"RADIO" = People talking through radio or speaker

Wording = strong emphasis  or something

*Noise or effect* = Like it says

"Hello sir, what do you need?" A woman in a flight assistant said

"Yes, I was wondering if I could get some water bottle"

"Ok sir, just wait a minute" the woman left to get a water bottle

(Author: I only went on a plane when I was 4, i somehow still remember bits and pieces of that day)

"Thank you" a man named (Y/N) (L/N) -or better known as yin- said to the assistant.

He was 5"6 feet tall, blue eyes, brown hair, Caucasian descent, and was average weight

The flight assistant came back with his water bottle and he waved her off with a smile. He then drank his bottle and got his eye mask to go to sleep. Once he placed the mask he dozed off to sleep about his new ship in port. Kaga.

The moment he fell asleep the plane jumped as if it was a car on a speed bump, knocking those unprepared cold. Maybe those people were lucky, as they wouldn't know that they would die a big, firie, exploding doom.

Unknown hours later

Pacific ocean

Location: unknown

(Y/N) woke up wet and with a large headache. He felt like his head would explode any second now as he moved his hands on his head. Then he felt something. Something... fluffy. Something... firm. And something that felt like it was part of him, on top of his head.

He opened his eyes and saw the vast ocean while he was standing on top a large deck. Then he notice the aircraft that was there. The D4Y3 dive bombers and B6N2 torpedo bombers, all ready to be launched.

But that was not all, his vision had like a hud type from world of warships legends. Slot one had an infinite repair party and slot two had 5 fighter patrol.

"What?" 

He looked at his plane capacity and it was 32 for both dive bombers and torpedo bombers, information of each borrowed into his mind.

65 second restoration time, 2.3k & 2.5k HP per plane, 3 engine boost, 4fighter patrol, 2 advanced maneuvers, and 2 healing consumables.

"What the hell? What else will the world throw at me?" He then turned around to see fluffy tails. Big fluffy white tails that were connected to him.

"No please no. Don't tell me I'm a furry!" Yep, he hated furries as they get aroused at anything that is non-human.

(Author: yeah, i kinda hate furries but them being aroused to animals was a joke showing my hatred)

He proceeded to look at his hands, arms, legs, feet and anything else that might be covered in fur. Thankfully the only parts that had any animal characteristics was his ears -which he remembers- and his 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 tails. He is surprised at how fluffy and soft it is, heck, it might even beat the most fluffy ones back home.

Home. Wait a minute. Did I die? Must've been a plane crash as I was in a plane before I died, or I died in my sleep. Man, that would've been embarrassing. But no matter, I can't fret about something that I couldn't control.

He then heard a distressed signal coming from the north.

*Zztz*"we are under attack, requesting reinforcements as soon as possible"

"Gotta those poor people. Now, how do I-"

I then see D4Y3 bombers get summoned at the front part of the deck and started to fly off. At the same time part of my vision is replaced with a 3rd person POV with 12 B6N2 flying.

The plane hub was also a mix of world of warships pc and console. You could tell the HP of the group, there are green bars for each craft, and the four consumables.

I didn't notice a little blue flame appearing on one of my tails as it happened. I tried to see if I could control it, and to my surprise, it worked and started to head towards the direction of the signal as both ship and planes.

Pacific ocean - Azur lane base

Minutes earlier

It was a fine day for The Commander Andrea. The paperwork was relatively small with 50 requests instead of the usual 150. Infact, the majority of said papers are for minor stuff that can be vetoed with only one being from the higher ups.

But enough of that, currently it is very peaceful. Yet she feels something wrong is gonna happen, but she doesn't know what is gonna go wrong.

After a few more minutes at the office doing paperwork, wales hears some plane engines.

"Weird" she thought "I don't think anyone is doing exercises right now" but her train of thought was interrupted when explosions rang around the base.

"What the- someone call for reinforces, quickly. I'll go to coordinate a retaliation

Present: (Y/N) POV

My planes were able to get there in 6 minutes as the signal wasn't that far. I could see smoke rising up into the sky as planes, flak, and AA rounds filled the sky, although it seemed it didn't do much. As I got into the vicinity of the base, the defenders -the ones shooting their AA- started to shoot at me. Why, though?

I then noticed the attacking aircraft were Japanese and my aircraft was japanese. Ooohhhhh. Anyways, I saw a little girl with purple hair about to be attacked by a woman with brown hair and fox tails.

I didn't notice our similarities because I focused on protecting the little girl.

Akagi POV

After successfully causing panic in azur lane we went to attack any carriers that were in the vicinity. Luckily I was able to find one but before I could even start I heard plane noises, and it was getting closer. I was surprised to see 12 Sakura planes heading towards me, armed.

Then 4 of the 12 dropped bombs at me with bad aim but one did hit me and it hurted alot. My AA started to shoot the planes that belonged to my sister kaga but i also saw her planes attacking Eagle Union ships.

At that point I had forgotten about the carrier in front of me as I wanted to know why kaga's planes were attacking me and Eagle Union. Then I saw them doing another run towards me and 3 bombs hit me this time

(Y/N) POV

The 2nd attack went better than the first but I also noticed American planes attacking from the east. The girl I protected was picked up by another girl while running (?) away from the brown haired fox woman. Strange, why does she feel familiar and why are there no boys here, I only see females.

I was then cut off my thoughts as I noticed I was detected and the number 1 was inside a yellow circle. Oh that can't be good. Then I noticed a squadron coming towards me so I let my AA get loose. Lastly, I made my ship turn opposite way from my attackers and launched 2 B6N2 bomber squadrons and made them go towards my adversaries.

Enterprise POV

I arrived as soon as I could and I noticed a lone Sakura ship kaga in the distance showing her ship. I then noticed it sent out 4 planes that flew around her and she started moving.

I decided to launch a majority of my planes for the base while the rest try to subdue the Sakura carrier. I then noticed it was the ship kaga but my other group sees kaga and akagi together. What is going on?

3rd person POV

(Y/N) was worried who spotted him as he can't see them as carriers are known to have shitty Detectability zones.

He went to the control room trying to zig zag to a random direction, hoping to not get closer toward his assailant. Then ten planes started to head towards me. Armed.

I was pretty sure that these are dive bombers and it might lead me to have a early midway.

Oh God. I could hear bombs dropping and...

*BOOM* x2