Congratulations

*This takes place after the wedding. Luan, Lori, Leni, Lily, Carol, Terra, Soren, and the Titans and head back to Jump City, California. Ronnie Anne stayed with Lincoln and Hilda.*

Lincoln: Bye, sis! I'll see you soon!

Luan: You too, Lincoln! I'll miss you!

Lincoln: Me too, Luan! Me too!

*As they said goodbye, they boarded the plane and it took off. Many months later, Johanna and Lugar had gone on their honeymoon hired a babysitter named Ginger. When they got back, they thanked her.*

Ginger: It was no trouble at all, Hilda! I'm always happy to help you whenever you need me!

*They paid her and she left.*

Johanna: Kids! Ronnie Anne! Come down here! Your father and I have some exciting news to share with you!

*Hilda, Ronnie Anne and Lincoln came running downstairs and sat down on the couch.*

Johanna: So, your father and I thought about this while we were on our honeymoon! We're moving to Jump City!

Lincoln: REALLY?!?!??!?!? AWESOME!!!!!!!

Lugar: Settle down, son! We know you're excited about seeing your sisters, but that's not all!

Ronnie Anne: Oh yeah? What is it, Lugar?

Lugar: I'm gonna be a dad again!

Lincoln: You mean...... mom is.......?

Johanna: That's right, Lincoln! You're gonna be a big brother! And Hilda will be a big sister!

Hilda: Wonderful, mum! I'm so happy for you and dad!

Ronnie Anne: Congratulations, guys!

Johanna: Thanks, Ronnie Anne! *to Lugar* You're gonna be a daddy again, Lugar!

Lugar: I know! I can't wait! Maybe it'll be  twins!

Lincoln: I hope!

Johanna: Me too!

Ronnie Anne: Amazing! So, when do we move to Jump City?

Johanna: In 2 months! So we'll have plenty to sell the house and get packed!

Lincoln: Can I tell my sisters?

Lugar: Sure!

Lincoln: Thank you! I can't wait to see them again! Thank you so much!

*Lincoln called his sisters and told them the good news. And when he did, they were excited! They couldn't wait to see their brother again!*

Note: Next chapter will be where we timeskip to 2 months later where they move to Jump City.