~~~~[1]~~~~

The moonlight shined through the room Dimly lighting it, the small creaks to be heard from the bed, the soft breathing, and shuffling. The male moved from side to side in his bed finding for as if someone was their.

He reached his hand out on his bed finding a stuffed bear his friend gave him. Bringing him to his chest he looked around for something after a while he got up to look for it.

Moving his hand through the fabric He felt the zipper. Taking it from the hanger slipping it through his hands the sleeves from his shirt moving a bit with the new sleeves, he walked out of his room with his keys adjusting his shoes.

He heard the tv on matt or tord usually would be up until 3 am, the hallway was narrow with pictures on the walls to decorate it and with some led lights to lighten it for the night. As he walked out of the opening he saw the dark brunette sitting on the couch. Edd. he would be asleep at this hour but he watched the tv with his cat Ringo sniffing.

"Erm um" he nervously chocked out the other turned his head quickly tears running down.

" I am so sorry umm" the cola lover wiped his tears

"Your fine man it's normal i was going out for a drive and a snack" he softly said glancing at the door

"Uh can I join you"

"Oh sure I'll wait in the car while you get what you need." Walking towards the door he glanced towards the other who petted the cat and walked out.

Edd was always happy a bubbly personality he had it was a bit weird seeing him cry although people have their outbursts and they/she/he can cry about it, as he started the car as he did he heard the door open he turned over to see the other slip into the seat.

The drive was quite with the radio playing songs the silence wasn't awkward it was oddly comfortable, the lamp post lights would come in here in their tom decided to break the silence.

"You ok?" Taking the other out of thought

"Oh um ya i just wasn't feeling to well"

"You sure i mean i don't mean to pry"

"It's fine tom" edd told the black eyed male not wanting him to worry for him.

Few minutes later

The night was lovely comforting by the time they arrived home it was 4am both went inside quietly edd mumbled something before entering his room, and Tom entered his to finally try to find some sleep.

Tom moved in his bed slowly fall asleep with light breathing and snoring heard.

~~~~~~days later~~~~~
Edd sat skimming through channels as always as Matt and Tord chatted about something. Tom walked in with his normal attire he looked for something finding what he looked for he went to the front door. "I am going to the store anyone want to join" he stood for a minute until the cola lover responded.

"I'll come i need cola and Ringo needs cat food" he got up leaving towards his room for his wallet just in case.

"What about you two" he asked the ginger and horned man.

"No i don't really need anything besides some face lotion but I'll get that some other time i want to relax a bit" the vampire looked at the tv.

" No not really" Tord shook his head after that starting up a conversation with Matt again.

Tom sighed as he looked around before he heard edd. "I have everything let's get going" tom nodded in response as he opened the door and walked out.

The Green hoodied man walked over to the blue car on the drive way next to two cars one being edds and the others Tords.

Edd got in the passenger seat and Tom in the driver's seat. The silence filled in as always although it wasn't akward it felt a bit strange, edd got a bit anxious But knew he wasn't alone he didn't know why he felt this way.

"We're here" the male hadn't paid attention to his surroundings, he noticed the other wait for him. He hurried over.

A couple minutes later

Edds thoughts were loud scrambled even his breathing hitched when someone bumped into him, he was lost he knew he wasn't alone but he was so uncomfortable.

He looked around trying to find a safe Haven when he felt a soft grip on him he turned over he saw tom, his gaze softened a bit worry still their, tom looked at him pity in his eyes.

He took edd and the cart to the register picking up what they went for.

As both held hands edd squeezed it in the process tom blushing a bit by the sudden action.

As they made their destination he greeted the worker edd fiddled with his hand as distraction he saw a glimpse of tom moving somewhere he would wait patiently until they moved again.

After paying for the groceries they headed to the car the both held hands, edd was starting to get distracted and Tom didn't mind as much.

More minutes later

Both males were at the park edd had finally calmed down, it was 3pm and the clouded sky was now a bit clear both males hadn't said anything Edd was about to let go when tom kept him from letting go.

" Sorry" mumbling after noticing his actions " i thought if i held you're hand it would calm you i understand if that made you uncomfortable" apologizing to the cola lover.

" No tom you didn't it was actually helpful in a way" he looked over giving a reassuring look " i would have cried on the spot i am a adult in my early 20s but sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"No you didn't i just ugh" tom groaned " i was worried man i mean I've never seen you like that I've seen you cry but if you ever need anything i am here for you man" he looked away embarrassed.

Edd had never seen him like that before he was happy it was nice.

"Tom are you drunk"

"No Edd i am not"

"Oh"

"Edd let's get me drunk"

"Whatever you say"

A month later

Tom awoke to knocking at 4am at his door. Groggily saying "come in" looking to who it was "edd" the male said as he looked at him who was to be crying he sat up.

"Is it one of those night again" recalling a month ago.

" I am sorry to be a bother but-"

"Don't start apologizing just tell me ill listen"

He woke up to a back it was edd he looked at him sleeping Wich was soon interrupted by commotion.

A way to start a day....
+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
Words god did this take days to make i had this idea awhile back and would stop time to time to get other things done.

This is shipping i now the words make no sense to the title very sorry and along if this was a bit shitty.

Besides the point quick fuckin PSA my lovely's.

I care even if we've never interacted anything in general, i just want you to be healthy i am already shitty at taking care of my self but please drink water, cry if needed, express you emotions anyway you can, and take showers these may not be helpful but it's to those who need it motivation is something someone or anyone needs them.

Don't isolate your self try talking to someone new ounce In a while if you can.

Words:1284