ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲.

~~3rd persons pov~~

Pete is a very kind, intelligent, cute and responsible little boy who wanted to be a doctor. But his parents never had the money to support him with his studies so he didn't finish school. Pete never got scared of anything.. until, his parents started abusing Pete because they thought he stole their money and even said harsh words that can ruin a child's self confidence and sanity.

A few weeks later the parents finally thought of a decision for their kid, Pete. Parents finally got money from their salary and decided that Pete should continue studying so that in the future Pete will make his family rise and have overflowing money

Pete was in the stars hearing the news and is happier than the happiest man alive so he started studying so hard for the sake of his family.

A few months later..

" YOU DAMN STUPID BRAT "
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: I-i'm sorry mother..
~Pete said with a low tone and feeling sorry because of..~

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID! HOW COULD YOU GET A B+ ON YOUR FUCKING TEST

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: but mom-

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: no buts you bitch, if you get a B on your test you're moving out.

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: MOM! I TRIED SO HARD STUDYING FOR OUR FUTURE!

𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR MOTHER
I SHALL GIVE YOU A PUNISHMENT YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD.

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: w-what??

pete's father beat him up with his belt and never giving pete a break.. this happened for years until pete reaches high school

???1: hi smarty pants
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: what do you want?
~obviously I'm not in a great mood so I accidentally let out some anger which lead to chaos. ~

???2: i see, being brave?
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: *mumbles* shut the fuck up
???3: what did you just say?
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!
???1: you really did become brave huh?!
~he said with a smirk~
?

??2: well, im gonna fucking destroy you.
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: ...

i grabbed the pen that was on my desk and stabbed his eye. it was satisfying.

???2: Y-YOU!

I stabbed his other eye. hahaha.

...  the news reached my parents.

this has been going on for years, pete keeps being bullied for being a nerd and not having parents visit him in school, the bullying gets so serious that pete goes home everyday with a scar but his parents never cared.
But one day, pete's mind went mad and decided to do something..

at home.

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: what the fuck happened at school?
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: ...
𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: how in the world did you get the fucking nerve to stab the principal's son's eye?!
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚:..
𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: TALK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: ...
𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: I see, you won't fucking talk huh?

my father went to the kitchen with a knife. how mesmerizing.

guess what? he slid his knife to my skin. it was amazing. however, i started getting dizzy. i fainted. but i remembered how miserable i felt.

~~𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩~~
i woke up.

I've had enough. I'll destroy all of them.. ALL OF THEM!
~pete thought~

I went downstairs to pick up a knife and went straight to my parents room.

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: pete?? what're you doing here?!
~mother said with a scared tune because she saw pete holding something.~

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚:..
~pete said smiling with tears~
father woke up and also felt uneasy

𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: get out brat!

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚: ...

I'm still very self conscious that time but still wanted to slice their heads

𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: ah, why're you so stubborn.. didn't you have enough from my beating earlier?!

my hands were shaking, but i gripped on the knife tightly.

i came running towards my father.

*stab* *stab* *stab*

mother was screaming her lungs out of fear.
luckily the walls are soundproof

FATHER: h-hey pete- i-i-

*stab*

PETE: *mumbles* you deserve t-this.

i did the same to my mom. she was too scared to even get out of the room, how foolish.

a few minutes later

𝙚𝙩𝙚: w-why did i fucking do that- no, no. they deserved it! I'm not going to jail r-right?! f-fuck i messed up. but it was satisfying.. should i do it again?...

there were barely no one around our neighborhood. i let them rot in our basement. hahahaha. how psychotic of me.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: 𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙞