Love At First Dream

She woke up on the floor, screaming in agony and writhing in pain. "Sabrina Starr!" she exclaimed "Don't forsake me so, alark!"

"Jane?" said a sleepy Skye from her bed across the room. "It's five am. Can you PLEASE go back to sleep." Jane didn't wake up.

"Sabrina don't do this to me. I thought you loved me, not him!" cried out Jane, tears dampening her pillow.

"JANE!" exclaimed, Skye, waking Batty from where she lay bed across the hall.

"What's going on?" Batty asked, dragging her red wagon behind her.

"Skye? Jane?" asked Rosalind, confused as to why all her sisters were in the same room at 5am. "Are you alright?"

"Not really." said Skye, now even more worried for her sister's wellbeing. "You see, it's Jane who has the problem. She keeps on mumbling about Sabrina Starr not loving her. I mean, it's not exactly abnormal Jane behavior, but i'm still concerned. Besides, she keeps waking me up and i'm so tired." Skye groaned to illustrate her point.

"Jane is in love with Sabrina Starr? Just like how I like Zoey from school?" asked Batty, confused at why her sisters were discussing love.

"Not exactly, darling. You're talking about friendship...love is a little different. Do you think Jane is...you know?" asked Rosiland furrowing her brow, unable to even say the word.

"This when combined with her Keara Knightly obsession? Probably." deadpanned Skye, longing for her sisters to refrain from discussing love for even a day. Unfortunately for her, that was probably not going to happen anytime soon, thought Skye, because with Rosalind's boyfriend, Jane's probable fictional character crush and Batty's newly found pint-size adoration combined, Skye might just have to deal with it for a while.