𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝚜𝚝

~3 weeks later~

~Aniyah~

February is my and Serenity's birthday month

February is my and Serenity's birthday month. I'm planning on having separate birthday dinners with friends and family.

And today is Lamonte four four-month anniversary together. We made it official on November 1st.

Today Lamonte decided to take me on a dinner date on a rooftop for our anniversary.

~At 9 Mile Station~

~𝟼:𝟸𝟻 𝚙𝚖

The waiter came back with their food and set it on the table.

"Thank you." I smile and took out my phone. "Appreciate it." TJ nod as he grabs his fork.

"Bae you want me to wait for you can take a picture?" TJ ask me. I chuckle, "Uh, uh, eat yo food bae." I shakes my head.

"Ight, are you sure? Cuz I eat one bite it gone." TJ stared at me as he held his fork.

"Bae, eat yo food damn." I scoff. "Bet, whatever you say." He starts eating his food.

I take a video of my food and post it on my Instagram story.

~Instagram~

niyahh_ 5ec. •••

                                               •••

Send a message:

Meanwhile, TJ and I enjoy eating our food and having good deep conversations. We talk about our past relationships, goals, what we want to do in life, and more goes on.

When TJ told me about his ex cheating on him and that he doesn't want to be in another relationship because of that.

I had to show him that I was different and could give what he wanted in a woman that his ex couldn't give.