𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑

~5 days later~

~Serenity~

~At the Condo~

~At the Condo~

~𝟾:𝟹𝟹 𝚊𝚖

I get up from my bed and take a shower. While I'm taking shower I wash my face with my facial products.

A couple of minutes later I hop out of the shower and went into my closet to find something to wear.

I'm thinking about wearing some casual and cute because I'm just going over to my parent's house and hang there.

I picked out this black neck cap top with some grey joggers. As I,m putting on the clothes and went to my dresser and get a pair of white socks.

I put on the socks as I grab the new balance dark grey shoes and put them on

I put on the socks as I grab the new balance dark grey shoes and put them on. I tied my shoes and went over to my vanity and did my natural makeup look.

After finishing my makeup. I went back into my closet and grab the gray puffer jacket off the hanger. And I put on the jacket and grab my purse.

I grab my phone and Apple Watch off the charger. I put my phone in my back pocket as I put on the watch.

I walked out my room door and see Niyah on the couch watching tv.

"Good morning Ni." I smile.

"Morning love." She smiles eating her fruity pebbles. "What ya watching?" I ask as I sat down.

"BMF, the new episode came out on Thursday." She said. "Oh okay, I'm finna go over at my parent's house." I nodded.

"Okay, have fun." She nodded. "And do you know what you want to do for ya birthday tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't know maybe me, you, and Naomi can go out to a fancy restaurant and take some cute ass pictures." I shrugged.

"Hm okay, I gotta find me something to wear I might have to go to the mall and find something." She said.