𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝚜𝚝

~A week later~

~Naomi~

~At my house~

~At my house~

~2:22 pm

"Ugghh, we have been studying for hours." Niyah dragged. "You can take a break." Serenity chuckle.

"I can't, I need past these mid-term exams before I have this baby." I scoffed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Welp, you do you." Niyah shrugged as she close the textbook.

"Fuck you." I smile as I shoot my middle finger. "Aww, love you too." She blows a kiss and I roll my eyes.

Serenity started laughing.

"Y'all want something to eat I'm finna order something." Niyah asks us.

"Yes please, I'm starvinggg." Serenity dragged. "Duh, look who's pregnant?" I point at my stomach.

"Yo, fat ass finna pay for it cuz you be ordering the whole damn menu." Niyah scoff.

"And yo fat ass be eating it all." I mugged. "She ain,t lying tho." Serenity looks at Niyah.

"Gurl, not all of it tho." Niyah waves off. I twist my lips to the side and cross my arms.

"Okay, whatever, I'll order it then." She flicked it off and went on her phone.

"Thank you boo." I smile.

........

~2 days later~
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟹𝚛𝚍

~Serenity~

~At Spring Festival~

~𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟻 𝚙𝚖

Our school is out for spring break week. So, me, Niyah and Naomi decide to go to the festival and have some fun.

Niyah and I took each other pictures at different certain spots and posted them on our instagram. Naomi don't want to take pictures because she kept complaining about how much she looked fat. She needs to get it together she is beautiful the way she is.

~Instagram~

serenitythomas
Atlanta, Georgia