𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟺𝚝𝚑

~1 week later~

~Trayvon~

~At Ice Box~

~At Ice Box~

~𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟶 𝚊𝚖

Me and Serenity came to icebox to buy some jewelry for TJ's birthday and plus pick up the custom watch I got made for him. Malik came with Naomi along with us.

"Hey Polo, how it going mane?" One of the jewelers asked as he hang out his hand.

"Great of course." I chuckle and smile as I shook his hand. "What about you?" I nod.

"Better than good." He chuckles. "That wassup." I nodded. "I'll be right back, I'm finna go get the watch for ya." He said.

"Ight bet." I said as he walk away. "Tray comes here, this shit looks hard." Malik tells me and points at the big diamond ring.

"Hard as hell." I sputtered my lips. "Buy me a ring bae." Naomi pouted her lips. "I gotchu in the future." He smirked.

"You for real? Bae don't play with me." She raises her eyebrows as she hit his arm.

"Mhm, relax I won't do that to you like that bae." He chuckles as he nods his head.

"Oh okay, we will see." She nodded. "I'll be waiting for the proposal." Serenity chuckled.

"It will definitely happen he said he not playing so." Naomi nodded and shrugged her shoulders.

"Bro you better get ready with that proposal." I laughed. "I will." He shook his head.

The jeweler came back with the watch and show it to me.

"We did the red on the outside as you said and the numbers too." He tells me as he shows me around the watch.

" He tells me as he shows me around the watch