𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶: 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝚗𝚍

~2 months later~

~Julian~

~At Home~

~At Home~

~𝟷:𝟷𝟷 𝚙𝚖

It has been two months since I haven't heard from Serenity since I told her my feelings towards her. She told me she need some time and space to think. So, I give her some space and waited.

"You still haven't heard from her?" Derrick smacks his teeth.

"Let Serenity have her time bro." Kevin scoff and mug at him.

"Two months is enough time for her." Derrick mug back.

"Y'all chill we got an NBA draft to worry about." I scoffs and shakes my head.

"We got plenty of time for that but you need to go talk to Serenity." Derrick smacks his teeth as he waves off.

"Here he goes bruh." Kevin rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "I will later." I shrugged and nodded.

"Ju, don't listen to him just give her time she will come to talk to you." Kevin said.

"Kevin you're just the type of nigga who just waits on a woman for a long time and you don,t know if she even likes yo ass." Derrick bucked his head back.

"You're just an impatient mother fucker." Kevin mugged.

"Mmcht, fuck you." Derrick shoots the middle finger. "Ight, let's play ball." I laugh as I get up.

.........

~Serenity~

~At the Condo~

I just finished my Junior year of college last month. I haven't been talking to Julian and Trayvon these past two months.

I still don't know who I like more or even see myself in the future with. I told them I need some time to think and some space but I feel like two months should be enough time.

It's one going on two in the afternoon and I'm still lying in my bed not trying to get out.

A few minutes passed by. Aniyah and Naomi busted into my room with a whiteboard.

"Serenity, we not doing this today. It's 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 two months and you still don't know who likes it more." Niyah sighed with her hands on her hips.

"What up with the whiteboard?" I furrow my eyebrows and point at the board.

"We got Tray on the left and Julian on the right. Underneath their bullet points is what do you like about them." Naomi pointed on the board as she explain it to me.