Slash tsukasa

One day, Kagura woke up in Argentina feeling kinda silly.
Kagura then proceeds to stand up and yell ; i fucked ur mom !!!!! '
Feeling depressed after saying that, Kagura goes to eat delicious asado, still feeling depressed.
Kagura goes through the streets, still depressed and finds a man, smartie, who does fortune telling.
Kagura, who is still depressed, starts to complain to smartie that this fortune telling is bullshit.
' Well, my fortune telling is not bullshit, because aside from asado, you also ate a wrap!!!! ' Smartie yells
' how did u know that !!!?? ' Kagura says surprised, while still feeling depressed.
Smartie smirks, writing " goodbye " in pastel pens, on the ground ?
Kagura walks to the other side of the street, looking at a strange garage sale with a lot of milk and dairy.
Kagura walks up to Alma, the owner of the garage sale, also someone who can't have dairy and neither can her cat.
( they will have bad diarrhea. )
' would u like to buy some milk from me? ' Alma says, while being tired and crying. :(
' Why are you crying? , ' Kagura asked.
' I already drank some of the milk and my cat drank it too :(, ' she said, bawling her eyes out.
' Im going to have explosive diarrhea, '
As Kagura starts to walk away, the garage blows up, because of Alma's and her cats' explosive diarrhea.
Kagura, who is still depressed, sees bask bleeding out from the diarrhea explosion.
Bask, who is looking at his screen, sees that he was kicked out of a cult, resulting in being stabbed by the one and only smartificat.
Gasping for air, he let out his final breath, as Kagura just walks by like nothing happened, theyre still depressed after all.
Kagura walks by a dark, deep, trash bag, as someone crawls out of it.
Milk in their hand and a smirk on her face.
' Maybe the cult will finally upgrade me ! After these crimes i have committed , "( miyu we love you sorry ) miyu says while letting out a maniacal laugh.
Miyu Sings despacito as they throw away the milk can against Alma's head.
Kagura, who is not feeling depressed anymore, hides while recording on her iPod which is from October 23th, 2001.
Suddenly, Miyu disappears into shadows, while Kagura gets KNOCKED OUT !!!!!
Knocked out by the fire frenemy = Butt tickler69...!!!!!!!!!
' You really thought u could film the extreme, magical, precure-liker ; MIYU ?! '  butt tickler69 says.
Kagura smirks ; ' I know YOUR REAL NAME, BUTT TICKLER69!!!!'
Butt tickler69 is shocked by that information and continues to say; ' NO WAY!!! NO ONE KNOWS MY REAL NAME!!!'
Kagura smirks like an evil and edgy anime villain, as she starts to growl.
She knocks everyone out !!!! Except butt tickler69, as i whisper their real name, while letting out a fart in their face.
Kagura, who is happy and not depressed, walks out like a boss while stepping On a turtle.
"Ghhhhhhhhggh iggjhvdthcg,.....' the turtle says.
Except, it wasn't a turtle, it was Nick !!!!
( we don't know how nick got in here i dont know )
" The cult.. they're coming for you, they already killed Bask....' It says, WEAKLY.
Kagura picks up Nick, the turtle, and starts to say a poem.
' Just stay by my side
and I'll be happy.
Just listening to your voice
will break me.
I want you near me,
so then I can hold you like
this all the time.
I want to be with you
because... '
Before Kagura got to finish the poem, Nick, the turtle, died.
Kagura puts it on the ground, while kicking it into the rice.
Kagura hears someone coming out of the deep, dark alley way,  picking up butt tickler69s wounded body.
It was Tsukasa !!!!
' U shouldve made ME the leader, i insisted on all of the good stuff AND good protection, but u were all foolish and made BASK the leader... not me !!! Even though i am clearly smarties number one fan...' Tsukasa yells.
Kagura takes a photo on her iPod, from October 23th, 2001.
Kagura giggles, giving herself away.
Tsukasa looks over and orders the gackt number one fan over.
' Get them with your gackt powers! '
It starts to spew the song mizerable by GACKT.
However, Kagura is IMMUNE to vkei, doesnt matter how good it is, Kagura is invincible !!!!!
Kagura jumps up, only to see Xixi crushing on an older man.
Gackts number one fan and xixi fight, while the older man pulls out a stand.
Its the hand !!! From the hit series jojo's bizarre adventure !!!!
The old man scrapes everyone, including himself, but excluding Kagura.
Kagura is indeed invincible.
Kagura shrugs and walks it off, while Kagura, who is happy, walks by some person wearing the owl house boots.
It was... mizuki !!!! Wearing her owl house boots, she laughed in Kaguras face.
' I recommended this mercy to everyone, but YOU !!! '
The wind starts to toughen and it starts to smell like farts, its cold and breezy.
The moment Mizuki wants to say something, a mysterious package falls out of the air.
But the twist was, SOMEONE WAS INSIDE OF THE PACKAGING.
IT WAS... IZZY ??!!
Izzy craws out of the packaging, bringing out the hit-novel, grandmaster of demonic cultivation..!!!!!!!
' read this today or else my inner furry demon alpha comes out !!!! ' Izzy says.
Suddenly, number one transphob jumps out of the same packaging.
Izzy and transphob bring out their umbrellas as they start to fight in the middle of the road.
Izzy SLASHES transphob in the head, as they both get knocked out,.. and get run over by a car.
Mizuki sighs as she starts to hit the woah,.. ? (?)..
Kagura trembles at the sight of this and begins to hi the woah aswell.
Both Mizuki and Kagura shinji pose, until Kagura teleports to somewhere dirty.
KAGURA TELEPORTED TO THE CULT HOUSE.
The ultimate boss fight.
TELECASTER#6993 ... the ultimate boss fight with idol's side kicks.. homosexual and bad boy rui kamishiro ..!
' Im warning you Kagura.. dont mess with us.. this is my first and final warning.." he smirks.
Kagura laughs and so do homosexual and bad boy rui kamishiro.
' I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS ALL ALONG !' Kagura says while laughing maniacally.
'Homosexual and bad boy rui kamishiro were MY SIDEKICKS FROM THE START ! '
We all laugh around TELECASTER#6993.
Homosexual and bad boy rui kamishiro lock TELECASTER#6993 up, as Kagura goes home, now being able to rest.
THE END.