Chapter 1

A couple of people are standing on a roof of a building in the rain waiting for their leader to give a sign so they could start fighting. The leader is taunting the poor scared boy in front of him saying that the boy named him in his suicide note. A boy and girl were standing close together under a umbrella. These two are brother and sister and the two fighters of the group.

'I'm sorry' the scared boy said. Another boy in the group scoffs 'what a disrespectful loser'. The rest of the people laugh at what the boy said. 'if you transfer afterwards, how does that make me look? Have I ever fucking hit you, huh?' the leader asks. The poor boy can only answer with 'No never'. 'No, right? That's right. He looks at his two group members under the umbrella and smirks at them, 'he's all yours'.

The siblings give their umbrella to their leader and approach the boy. The brother wraps his arm around the shoulder of the boy 'You have a crush on my sister right? Right? Well I understand because she is very beautiful, but she doesn't date losers like you.' in that moment the boy feels a hard slap on his right cheek and instinctively looks that way to see that his crush just slapped him. While he's distracted the brother kicks his knees and he falls to the ground.

After beating the boy up and him falling from the roof, everyone is watching to see if he is still alive. The boy didn't move anymore and the siblings look at each other worriedly. 'What, you guys scared of a dead body?' the group leader asks. 'I'm not scared – me neither' 'Yeah sure guys, come on let's go home.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two boys are walking away from school to most likely go home. 'Hey' 'Okay okay , ill stop' 'We should get chicken at your mothers restaurant, I love her chicken.' One of the boys says. 'No we shouldn't, and the restaurant isn't even open yet.' The other says. They are approached by two girl and one of them throws her bag at the boy who drops his phone. 'Damn, my phone! You can't run away.' 'Cheongsan let's get chicken at your restaurant, I'm really hungry' one girl, Onjo, says. 'We can't it's not open yet'.

After some bickering back and forth the four teens are on their way to Cheongsan's moms restaurant. 'You know when we were talking at school I saw Yoon Ae-cha looking at us from where she was standing with her group' I-sak says to her friends who are walking besides her. 'So? I'm not going to talk to her, everything you say to her gets told to her group and then they have more things to bully you with.' Onjo says. Cheong-san and Gyeong-su nodded, they all hated the bully group and wouldn't even dream about talking with one of them. They knew what they, especially the siblings, did to other people and they don't want to be associated with that.

With only five more minutes to walk to the restaurant the four teens saw Gwi-nam and Ae-cha walking with a boy and a girl and their group leader Myeong-hwan. Gyeong-su immediately felt bad for the two teens because hanging out or even looking at those three means that you are being bullied.

In the restaurant Gyeong-su addresses what he saw outside. 'I saw Myeong-hwan, Gwi-nam and Ae-cha outside walking with two teens. I think the girl is in our class. They looked really scared, I feel bad for them. I don't understand how you can bully people like that.' 'They don't have feelings, that's why they can bully people. But Gwi-nam and Ae-cha are just servants to Myeong-hwan, they can't do anything for themselves, but they brought it upon themselves so I don't feel bad for them at all.' Cheong-san says. 'I heard that last year when Gwi-nam and Ae-cha were not at school for almost a year, that Ae-cha was pregnant after she was forced to be intimate with someone. That's why they were gone because Gwi-nam wanted to take care of his sister and Ae-cha didn't want to seem weak. I can't imagine what it's like to have them as your mother and uncle, I don't even want to imagine that.' I-sak says. 'Who told you that? It was Na-yeon, wasn't it? Onjo asks. 'I heard that they got kicked out of school for being rude to the principal but their parents paid a lot of money to get them back at school. That's why nobody does something about them bullying people.' Cheong-san says. Before they could talk further about the siblings Cheong-sans mother interrupted.