chapter 26

Rose's POV

"Re you sure your mom will be fine with me?" I asked Nick for the hundredth time.

"She will"
"And stop fidgeting with your fingers" he says looking down at my sweaty fingers before focusing back on the road.

Today Nick decided to drive because Steven will be coming in another with Khloe.

Few minutes later we pull up inside an estate before stopping at the front of a huge iron gate. He horned and the gate opened revealing a man in a security uniform.

He drove inside, he step out and open my own door for me. I got out and adjust my navy blue knee-lenght gown. I wore red heels and carried a red clutch, I pair all of my dressing with a light make up.

"Come let's go in"

I look at the handsome man in front of me dressed in all black suit without any tie. All black, we re not going for a funeral. I told him but he didn't give a damn care. His hair was perfectly combed back. I helped him comb it and we took almost an hour doing that, we were all over each other kissing and caressing each other's body. I couldn't help it when my hand touched his soft and fluffy hair, I started running my fingers through his head causing him to moan out which of course made my panties damped.

"A penny for your thoughts?" His voice broke out of my trance

"Yes. 100 dollars" I replied

"Done" he replied quickly

To say I was nervous is an understatement. I don't know what his parents will think about me especially his mother. Will they like me? Am I good enough for their son?. Wait, hold done...I should stop dreaming of being with him.

"I will give you 200 dollars if you tell me what you re thinking" he said looking down at me

"You re too much Nick, who pays money for what one is thinking?"I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not the first person that will do that. Now tell me"

"I was just nervous. What if your mom gets mad at me for coming with you or call me a gold digg..." I said all in one breath

"Calm down rose" he cut me off

"Breath in and out"

I did as he said and finally calmed down

"Re we good to go?"

I nod in reply. He press the doll bell twice then a middle age woman dress in pink long gown with a white apron open the door with a wide smile on her face. She has the same features as nick just that the colour of her eyes is green while Nick own is blue.

"Welcome dear" she said and kiss Nick on his forehead

"How re you mom" he greeted back.

Didn't she see me?

She look at me and her smile fell of her face.

"Who do we have here" she asked eyeing me up and down

"Mom, this is rose. Rose, my mom" he introduces us

"Hello ma" I stretch out my hand for handshake. Her eyes darted from my hand to my face.

It's like she didn't like us, says my inner girl

I think so, I replied back.

"Come here" what the fuck!
She engulfed me in a warm motherly hug. Really?. I smiled internally
My arm unconsciously wrap around her.

"Can we go inside now since you didn't invite me to your hug" nick growl.

"Oh shut up and come in"

"Look what we have here Robert" Nick's mum squeal at the man I think is her husband