Curiosity

Tony knew Peter looked at ship's online. Spider-Man with different Avengers. Spider-Man with various Villains. But one thing he never expected was that Peter would look up one specific ship. Peter had no idea that The Tony Stark put a software in his laptop to see every little thing he looked at. One day in Tony's workshop during the internship hours. He unknowingly yelled. 

Peter: I DID WHAT?

Causing Tony to whip around to make sure he was okay. 

Peter: Sorry Mr. Stark! I saw something I was shocked by! 

He said scratching the back of his head nervously. 

Tony: God kid your gonna give me a heart attack if you keep that up. 

Tony turned back around opening his laptop to pull up the software he put on the younger one's laptop. But he wasn't prepared for what he saw. 

Tony: JESUS CHRIST!

He screamed as he looked at the picture. 

Peter immediately lifted his head up to see what was wrong

Peter: Are you okay Mr. Stark??

The younger one asked worriedly. 

Tony: You do realize I have a software installed on your laptop to show me what your seeing?

Peter's face turned as red as cherry's.

Peter: N-no I didn't. 

He said shyly. 

Tony: Kid why do you look at that stuff??

Peter: I-I don't know! Curiosity? 

Tony sighed.

Tony: Curiosity killed the cat Pete.

Peter just looked down at his laptop switching the tab from fanfics to school.

Tony just decided to do work. 

-------A Few Hours later-------

Peter had gone home as it was dark out. Tony had just stared working on his laptop for business. Suddenly a new tab popped up catching his attention. He opened it to see what Peter was up so late looking at. 

Tony: HOLY FUCK-

He yelled as he saw what Peter was looking at and what the search bar said. 

Peter was looking at a ship of him and Tony Stark. Most of the pictures were for ages older then what he was. 

Tony: Kid your only sixteen why are you looking at those?!

Tony questioned aloud. Peter continued to scroll down before stopping.