Chapter 1: The Hunter in Halkegina

Garou, A Man who has been bullied in the Past, A Man who want to be Stronger, A Man who want to become a Monster, A Man who just wished to show the World the unfairness that he have experienced in the Past.

"Don't make me Laugh" Garou said as he slowly stand up from the rubble, "I'm a Genius. You won't keep landing the same attack on Me. I'm turning this around from now On. Just Watch." Garou continued, as his hand lowered and hunch he looked over at a tall Monster named Orochi.

"This guy is very strong Indeed but that strength is all He Has. He's missing the thing that would make him a "Monster King"."
He looked to the massive 'Monster King' and at the destruction of their Battle

A... Fat, pink, four arms, one big eyed and 8 like small arm on his head Monster standing up calmly watching the Battle unfold "Which Is?" The Monster Said, This monster is named 'Gyoro Gyoro'

"There's no Terror" Garou answered, Orochi slowly opening his mouth, "He doesn't have what it takes to terrify Others" Garou continued while looking menacing, His left eye red from the fight with the Bang, Bang's Brother and Genos earlier and a scar on his face with his blackened skin due to the fire that Orochi spews him With, The hole in his abdomen for some Reason, Stopped Bleeding

Gyoro widened his Eyed he felt terrified from this Man, but Orochi has another move back from his Sleeve.

"I on the other hand... Will let you experience... TERROR!" Garou yelled while doing his stance while Orochi is slowly opening his mouth yet
_______________________________________

In Another Universe...
_______________________________________

A small, young, petite young girl with pink hair wakes up and created a tea for her self in which she sat in the chair that is close to her window, This Girl name is 'Louise de la Vallière'.

She look through the window and saw the sun rising slowly, it was a beautiful view for her it gives her peace in this place because she always have been bullied by her peers for her inability to use Magic
But this time she knows... Or hope she'll managed to summon an actual powerful and devine familiar for her to impress her Peers, Family and Everyone, especially her Mother, But she doubt that'll will Happen.

She sighed and stand up then finish her coffee and went to change her clothed to her uniform, she then went outside of her room and went to class.
_______________________________________

30 Minutes Later...
_______________________________________

30 mins have gone later and it was the Summoning of Familiar event that all students couldn't wait to do and so was young Louise but of course everyone doubted her being able to summon anything probably only dust and smokes will happen, especially what happened earlier with Mrs. Chevreuse Class.

Louise also doubted herself but of course she was also afraid if this whole summoning failed, Her Mother would probably disowned her at this Point, Her classmates would mock her for the rest of Her Life, She doesn't want that, She will show them she's an actual Mage and a powerful one at That.

"Now, was that Everyone?" A bald, Man that wears a glasses and robes asked, after every student finish their summoning ritual execpt One.

"No, we still have miss Vallière to Go." A young, tall, long red hair girl with gold-brownish eye girl with dark skin and big boobs Answered, Her name is Kirche von Zerbst.

Louise fascinated with everyone familiars and was behind a crowd of student and was thinking what kind of a fantastic beast would she summon... If she could do one, Louise heard Kirche call and grunts a bit

She walked to the Summoning area readying Her self.

"What will she summon?", "I wonder if She can manage?", "I'm curious on seeing what She'll summon", "She'll probably just screw up again" The Crowds of students whispered to each Other.