A normal day

It was a regular day for shigeo, he recently got a office. He looked around, disappointed with what he got but shrugged it off as it was the only thing he could afford right now. "I should put up a sign for customers" he mumbled, shigeo went through some boxes to find a poster. "perfect" he was proud of himself because of the poster he made. The poster was bland, a text saying how he dealt with spirits with a small image of himself. He walks out the office to put out his poster, when he was done he want back inside to deal with all his boxes.

A FEW HOURS LATER

shigeo sighs. 'i'm finally done putting everything up.." he hears a small knock and was happy to know he was getting a customer on his first or so he thought. As he opened the door he saw a boy who was about 12-13? He seemed to be about 5'1, had blonde hair and had pretty eyes, the boy stared at shigeo for a bit and spoke first "Uh...so i saw your poster. I don't need help or anything" he shakes his hands "I was wondering if i could um,you know, help you out?" he seemed nervous as he used a lot of hand movements and kept swinging his legs. "Of course" shigeo replied the boy seemed surprised "Really,that quick? I'm not even that surprised since you have no customers" the blonde boy walked in leaving shigeo stunned "May i ask what's your name?" the boy looked back "Arataka Reigen, yours?"he asked "kageyama shigeo"