Prologue

Memory is something to be treasured not to manipulate. Well in your case that's not what you can tell.

Growing up being told that the world was dangerous as a kid will surely keep you in the castle for awhile. For your case you were not allowed outside the castle.

Well at least you had your sister Snow White. You guys had a close bond and we're basically inseparable.

But when her father disappeared she was determined to mind him. She had asked you to help. You quickly agreed wanting to get out of the palace. And then the night came where the two of you will finally escape.

~Present Time~

A rope was thrown into the window shaped as a circle. And stood Snow as she shimmied down the rope. You were then climbing down the rope. While your hair is unbreakable you still used the rope.

The only thing that can cut your hair is the Moonstone's black rocks. But there isn't any since Rapunzel got rid of them. But of course you didn't know that. As you got down the rope, you saw a tree with white leafs. As if thinking the same thing Snow wondered out loud again.

"Huh, what is she up too now?"

You shrugged and then started looking for her Dad's journal. As you were both were looking you heard the door start to open. Snow hid behind the desk and you hid with her. A wooden bear started searching for intruders but then left not seeing you.

You both sighed and went to get up. But Snow accidentally hit her head which led to finding her Dad's journal. As we finished reading about how her dad wanted us to find The Fearless 7, I saw Snow reaching out to an Apple forming into Shoes.

"Wait! Snow-" I reacted too late as she grabbed the apple a blinding light spread around the room. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arms. As soon as the light went away I opened my eyes to find..Snow?!

She looked so different, But we soon heard Regina or Mom complain about Snow having her shoes she ordered a tree branch at her.

Snow Ran towards the desk and slid over it. And ran to the right but turned around to be chased by the three wooden bears. They ran into the tree branch and she 'borrowed' the broom. As she was flying towards me, Mom grabbed me and pulled me away from her.

"I promise, I'll save you Y/n!" Snow yelled and left through the window. You sighed knowing you weren't going to remember a thing tomorrow with these shoes on.

Believe me when I say I have tried to take them off. I only ever took them off once but that was when I was a kid and Mom yelled at me for it.

I turned around to see mom yell when the tree disappeared. She looked at me with anger. A cold shiver went down my spine and not a good one. She grabbed my wrist painfully and dragged me away. She soon threw me in my room not long after.

"You are grounded until I get my shoes back." She said cold but stern. She slammed my door closed and locked the door. I saw her use her magic to lock my Balcony window.

I started banging on my door begging for her to unlock it. I stopped after awhile and tried to entertain myself with whatever I have in my room. I made  clothes, played chess by myself, and cleaned up my room but it's still half of the day and I'm bored.

I started thinking about Snow. Wondering if she is ok and safe. I then wondered what we would be doing if she did grab me and saved me. I huffed as I was laying on my bed. I soon saw it was night time. I rolled my eyes finally able to get the day over with.

Sorry if there is any spelling errors. I hope you enjoyed the first Chapter. Don't worry you'll meet Merlin soon 😏 anyways hope you have a good day/afternoon/night! Remember to take care of yourself and know that you are beautiful just the way you are ❤️