❦︎ A Muse Can Also Be A Sexy Man ❦︎

RAENI

RAENI

I walked around the hall, glancing at every corner. The ceiling was draped with white cloths and the drapes had splitters of white glitter. It shimmered under the white lights. Each of my paintings were put up against the walls. I turned around, smiling and feeling proud of that moment. Now all I had to do was wait for the people to come in. I checked on the food, the drinks, I even checked in on the staff. I was very nervous.

Once the guests stated filling the hall, all the sweat and worrying ceased. I took a deep breath in and let it out as I walked about, greeting and thanking everyone for attending. Since I allowed people to bring their plus ones, I didn't know half of the people attending and most of them were Mr Paul's contacts who were been called to support me.

I thanked him more than once that evening and I think he was starting to get tired of saying "no problem" and "you don't have to thank me, it was bound to happen

I had no idea what he meant by saying that all of this was bound to happen but he doesn't know how much he saved me. How much I owe to him for the tiny opportunity like that. 

Ares arrived shortly after the hall started filling up and I thanked the Lord above that Lory wasn't here yet. It gave me time to speak to him and get to know him. So I approached him as he was looking at the painting inspired by Lory. I still don't know what to call it but he feels something deeper than love for her. Its not worth the words of love and kindness. It's beyond that. I just hope Lory felt the same.

After speaking to him and reading his person, I floated away to Mr Paul and his wife.

While speaking to Mr Paul and his wife, I looked around for a waiter or waitress holding a drink. I spotted one coming my way and so I reached my hand out to grab the drink. His hand flew to mine and I gasped looking at our skin touching. I had never felt such a jolt of electricity before in my life. It was exciting but yet gentle and soft.

When I looked up at the waiter, his eyes captured me before his soft lips started moving.

"Take this one, ma'am." He turned the whole tray to a drink on the opposite side of it. I laughed and reached out to take it. His hand softly let go of my wrist but his deep green forest eyes still lingered on my skin.

He walked away and into the kitchen leaving me with so many questions about him? I wanted to know why his eyes are so deep, so raw with emotion? His green eyes looked as if they withheld so many leaves of emotion. I wanted to pick at each one. His lips. Soft, pillow like. I wanted to run my thumb across them but I remembered the burning imprint of my husbands devotion to me. I needed to paint his eyes or else they wouldn't leave my head. I watched him walk about, holding that tray and greeting everyone with a smile.