All those years

Hey there reader! Thankyou.

"Humi" as she nickname herself, went out to the roof. She looked nostalgic in the houses around the building where she lives. She stare a long in the supermarket near there. Talk herself.
I don't remember how many times. I did go there many times. I bought many sweets and many salty delicious fast food ... Also I didn't forget that that all was lonely.
Life let me learnt trying being Happy even if the lonely that surround me.
I did learnt.
Well, I rubbed my face cause my Japanese ordinary long straight hair was falling on my face due to the soft little breeze which came on.
I after that, opened my eyes! They're also not special only dark black eyes with a strong hopeful light on.
I saw there a bit far but not to much, can reached by walking at feet.... The company where my job is.
I know you think I'm on that flowering age no!
I'm only a girl of 19 years old. I didn't tell you. I'm a genius. I jumped years and went on some exams so I'm having an early job.
I work there hardly everyone know how tidy and serious I am.
However, my age gave them the right to make fun of me sometimes.
I'm so soft girl and dramatic too. I easily get afraid or upset.
Besides, I'm the type who is against jokes.
But, what made happy today.

I went inside room, and opened my big labo-type closet.

There is my treasure. I laughed, cried and even got hurt while making this.
They'll see. I'll show them. What my little programming mind made.

I smirked and switch on.

Guys.....
Please like and support me. The story is deeper. Hope you'll like it.