Lesson 1

Today is a new day

I woke up only for me to met with another tiring day... So I stand up and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I suited up right after I stepped out from the steamy bathroom. I also didn't forget to take my vitamins.

The surroundings looks pretty much the same since I was kid. Nothing really change except for the occupant next door, it always changes. People by people, couple by couple and once there's old couple moved in and both of them were sent to the hospital due to their illness, leaving the apartment alone.

I ride train in my way to work. Despite being so early in the morning, it was already half packed through. My eyes wander around the subway and when it reaches something... disturbing. It's hust happened that, I saw a girl that was harassed by a man standing behind her, he is grabbing her abdoment and rub it. The girl look really uncomfortable, by the looks of her red face and teary eyes, she looks like she want to scream but can't. I felt sorry for the people who can't do anything in the situation like this. I confronted both of them and stare down the man. He glare his eyes through me. As if I'm scared.

"I didn't know you want to go to jail, old man" I grab his shoulder tight and whisper out the word. He just groan and left. The girl smiles while her eyes were filled with water that seems about to break, "T-thank you, for helping me".

"You welcome, you should try to be brave and confront them. Stay quiet and do nothing would bring the nightmare to come. If you can't do it, peppers spray always available" I said, she nodded her head rapidly while her eyes is shut tight. The train already reached my station so I just bid a quick good bye to the girl before left her alone again. I walk down the isle passed all the shops and restaurant.

I reached my office and then I saw the most famous worker here, Eric Hannington, being promoted after presenting the slide show about the office management. Funny how the slide show was originally mine. He always do that, not only to me but other workers too. Everyone hates and despite him. We were his slaves, his natural slaves. We can't evenn do anything since if we report it or do something to make him look like bad, Boss would just ignore and make excuse but us? One wrong with Eric and you already signed the resign paper and just waiting for your early retirement. I took all the hard work and he got the name, he got the position and me? Only get the blame.

Now that I learned, LESSON 1, WORLD IS NOT FAIR AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.